MiniPro Extreme Off Roading

• 1 year later...
On 10/1/2017 at 7:06 PM, Rocky Romero said:

This is probably the best Mini video for skills and video editing.

I agree!  Some people say that uneven ground is hard to ride on because it makes the Mini turn unexpectedly, but those guys know how to do it.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Thank you for such a skilled ride.  I am getting ready to purchase one. I have been looking for a video where somebody really shows what it's capable of doing.  It says it will offroad, but nobody ever does it.  This made my decision easier.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey this is cool! I just saw this, and I feel obliged to post a similar video I just made... I've been riding offroad and on mountain bike trails, I have the offroad tires on mine, but here is the youtube:

I hope it's cool I share it here. I don't have any 3rd person shots in it unfortunately, but a cellphone on a gimbal, with a gopro on the ninebot..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2020 at 9:16 PM, kristof_explorer said:

Hey this is cool! I just saw this, and I feel obliged to post a similar video I just made... I've been riding offroad and on mountain bike trails, I have the offroad tires on mine, but here is the youtube:

I hope it's cool I share it here. I don't have any 3rd person shots in it unfortunately, but a cellphone on a gimbal, with a gopro on the ninebot..

Great riding and scenery.

• Like 1