*SOLD* IPS Lhotz For Sale, £300, *SOLD*

If you'd posted this 2-3 weeks ago, I'd have HAPPILY taken it..... :(

But I'm just about getting used to the MSuper now (unless you want to trade with some money my way ?) ?  Although it's quite a tank around London, the speed is INSANE and I did 12.5miles on it this morning on the way into work - just because I could ! :D

Olly

8 hours ago, Oily said:

If you'd posted this 2-3 weeks ago, I'd have HAPPILY taken it..... :(

But I'm just about getting used to the MSuper now (unless you want to trade with some money my way ?) ?  Although it's quite a tank around London, the speed is INSANE and I did 12.5miles on it this morning on the way into work - just because I could ! :D

Olly

Glad you're enjoying it, nah main reason for sale is Ive fallen in love with the Inmotion......so think it's time for my second wheel. Plus I'm far too much of a weakling to be lugging around 14kg wheels anymore. Need something lighter and a bit more manoeuvrable.

You enjoying the msuper then? Sounds like a beast.

I must admit - I do like the look of the V8 too - but knowing what brand new wheels are like, I'll probably wait a bit (got bitten with the Free@man - although its now all sorted, it's put me off being a "developer").

The MSuper is closer to 18kgs - it's a proper tank - and unfortunately handles like one too - although I guess describing it like a 1990's Bentley Turbo R would be more fitting - get it onto the Thames path & clear space & it will fly along at an indicated 28-29km/h & feel as stable as the Ninebot doing half that - but you can forget weaving in & out of people as swiftly as a 14 or 16 wheel - it just isn't responsive enough & there is too much weight to lug about.

You around on Friday evening ?  I'm in the city until 6pm, but wouldn't mind meeting up to have a look/quick go on the Lhotz - I may yet be swayed to selling the MSuper & moving back to a 16"......

hi @Paddylaz

I'm looking for a second hand euc, I thought of a ninebot, but looking for an opportunity, I also consider that your  LHOTZ is a fair price, but 'I have some answers:
- Can you post some pictures of your 191 to see it better?
-I read the characteristics of the LHOTZ, worries me a bit 'maneuverability', what can you tell me about, is so 'hard in tight spaces?
- You should send me the package, and it is not clear what costs the expedition, here I have an address that tells me around £ 15-20, but in practice do not know if it's realistic, taken from www.parcel2go.com
https://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=27&p=1~16|60|30|60#/results

P.S. general question, is there any system to be safe in payments and shipments between individuals or sole system is mutual trust?
(I apologize for the question, I'm not practical but for me it is a major expense, but I imagine that the problem is for everyone)

9 hours ago, Oily said:

I must admit - I do like the look of the V8 too - but knowing what brand new wheels are like, I'll probably wait a bit (got bitten with the Free@man - although its now all sorted, it's put me off being a "developer").

The MSuper is closer to 18kgs - it's a proper tank - and unfortunately handles like one too - although I guess describing it like a 1990's Bentley Turbo R would be more fitting - get it onto the Thames path & clear space & it will fly along at an indicated 28-29km/h & feel as stable as the Ninebot doing half that - but you can forget weaving in & out of people as swiftly as a 14 or 16 wheel - it just isn't responsive enough & there is too much weight to lug about.

You around on Friday evening ?  I'm in the city until 6pm, but wouldn't mind meeting up to have a look/quick go on the Lhotz - I may yet be swayed to selling the MSuper & moving back to a 16"......

Yeah it's not actually the V8 I want, it's the v5f+. It's a 14incher I tried the other day and fell in love with. 12kg....so much more manageable for a weakling like myself and a decent top speed. Beautiful looking, too. The V8 looks great but it's the same weight as the Ninebot and my existing wheel.

Yeah will be around Friday, let me know your movements ?

9 hours ago, LEO_LEO said:

hi @Paddylaz

I'm looking for a second hand euc, I thought of a ninebot, but looking for an opportunity, I also consider that your  LHOTZ is a fair price, but 'I have some answers:
- Can you post some pictures of your 191 to see it better?
-I read the characteristics of the LHOTZ, worries me a bit 'maneuverability', what can you tell me about, is so 'hard in tight spaces?
- You should send me the package, and it is not clear what costs the expedition, here I have an address that tells me around £ 15-20, but in practice do not know if it's realistic, taken from www.parcel2go.com
https://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=27&p=1~16|60|30|60#/results

P.S. general question, is there any system to be safe in payments and shipments between individuals or sole system is mutual trust?
(I apologize for the question, I'm not practical but for me it is a major expense, but I imagine that the problem is for everyone)

Hi Leo,

Yeah I will post some photos tomorrow morning when I get back home. Manoeuvrability is average for a 16inch wheel. The tire is thick, so not as manoeuvrable as a ninebot etc but it can handle tight slaloms etc pretty well.

I'm finding out at the moment about shipping outside the UK, I will let you know. There have been some issues recently at customs so they have tightened regulations about shipping abroad I think.

This is my first time selling something so I have no idea about payment/shipment methods that are 100% safe for both parties. I have paypal, so would probably require payment before I send it. Not really sure what to offer in terms of guarantee though.

PayPal has a pretty good guarantee I understand. Just don't pay "as a gift". Pay for goods and services and the PayPal guarantee will be in effect (and they will take 3% cut). Check their site for details. 

Wow, I know you really took to the V5F+ but, hadn't realised you had put your IPS up for sale as soon as you got back from the test drive :-) and sold it already! When are you going to be able to get your hands on the new wheel?

Do please let us all know how you get on with it when it comes.

Opposite to you I definitely want to add a 16" wheel as I've got some rough tracks around. Still still slightly hovering between the V8 and the KS-16B, part of me feels it would be nice to gain the experience of other manufacturers and I do like the better efficiency/lower heat the higher voltage Inmotion will give and the quality looks excellent.

P.S. Don't forget to change your signature picture;-)

37 minutes ago, Keith said:

Wow, I know you really took to the V5F+ but, hadn't realised you had put your IPS up for sale as soon as you got back from the test drive :-) and sold it already! When are you going to be able to get your hands on the new wheel?

Do please let us all know how you get on with it when it comes.

Opposite to you I definitely want to add a 16" wheel as I've got some rough tracks around. Still still slightly hovering between the V8 and the KS-16B, part of me feels it would be nice to gain the experience of other manufacturers and I do like the better efficiency/lower heat the higher voltage Inmotion will give and the quality looks excellent.

P.S. Don't forget to change your signature picture;-)

Haha yeah I'm moving fast, Keith! 

Was extremely keen for a lighter, smaller wheel but had never tried a 14inch until the other day with you. Once I knew it wasn't too much of a 'compromise' I knew I had to have one. 14kg takes a hell of a toll if you sadly have the biceps of a 4-year old girl ?

Jason's out of black ones but has a few white so will have a think. If you're in the market for a 16 and you're ok with the money the v8 sounds like a no brainer. Looks spectacular too.

Definitely time to trade in that King Song, Keith ?

Archived