Robindinho

Hi,

new to this forum.

Back in November 2015 I preordered a Ninebot One P with speedyfeet (UK ninebot supplier). 

As many of you will know, there have been many delays on the ninebot one P, and I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position waiting for the ninebot one p to come back to market and when we think it will happen. Be nice to talk to a few people about the p and when we can get ours hands on it.

15 hours ago, Robindinho said:

Hi,

new to this forum.

Back in November 2015 I preordered a Ninebot One P with speedyfeet (UK ninebot supplier). 

As many of you will know, there have been many delays on the ninebot one P, and I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position waiting for the ninebot one p to come back to market and when we think it will happen. Be nice to talk to a few people about the p and when we can get ours hands on it.

Norwegian seller I bought Ninebot from says the P will be available in august....

I know what's going on. From your countries received a lot of complaints on the use of Ninebot One. The Chinese did very well. Now, before you put the wheels they have to go through additional testing. I think they just ride them as usual for several months. And only after that you will get your wheels.
there were no complaints from Russia. Therefore, they were brought to us fastest.
Judging by the quality of my new Ninebot One P changes in the wheel will not.

Ninebot one p will not be coming to uk distributors anytime soon. 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/segway-opens-new-european-office-in-amsterdam-583758431.html

image.jpg

I recieved my new P about a month ago. Ive got another batch on its way to me now and have one P spare. If you do really want one then let me know. I'm based in London 

Archived