Something about GotWay new APP

Dear all,

GotWay new APP is only fit to ACM and our future Msuper V3, it doesn't fit to our MCM4. 

ACM factory set tilt back speed: 25km/h.

ACM first alarm speed: 25km/h.

ACM second alarm speed: 30km/h.

Efficiency alarm speed: 40km/h (off ground testing speed). 

New APP max tilt back speed optional is 48km/h, it make no sense if riders choose tilt back speed which is higher than riders can reach on ACM.

Have got feedback from some riders that they can reach 43km/h, but max speed is various from rider's weight, road situation, temperature and so on. Anyone want to test max speed for ACM should wear helmet and protection clothes.

Enjoy the wonderful wheels!

As well as the manual language selection (over OS language detection) in the app before I can't understand why there should be no support for MCM3/4 in this App? If setting different MAC addresses (using the first 6 digits normally presenting the manufacturer) for the ACM, MAuperV3, MCM3 and 4 the App knows the wheel and  can present the configuration and features to the GUI.

• 2 months later...

I've got the new Msuper v3, is this app the newest one available? The one that can be downloaded from the files selection? Do I have to change my language on my phone to english in order for it to work? I can connect, but not able to change anything - only beeps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25.6.2016 at 10:47 AM, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

Dear all,

GotWay new APP is only fit to ACM and our future Msuper V3, it doesn't fit to our MCM4. 

ACM factory set tilt back speed: 25km/h.

ACM first alarm speed: 25km/h.

ACM second alarm speed: 30km/h.

Efficiency alarm speed: 40km/h (off ground testing speed). 

New APP max tilt back speed optional is 48km/h, it make no sense if riders choose tilt back speed which is higher than riders can reach on ACM.

Have got feedback from some riders that they can reach 43km/h, but max speed is various from rider's weight, road situation, temperature and so on. Anyone want to test max speed for ACM should wear helmet and protection clothes.

Enjoy the wonderful wheels!

And where is the link to this app??? 

Mine just Shows chinese... 

Archived