Trolley handle

steve454

Just got my trolley handle via Fedex from Ninebot US.  After reading several posts about where to put it, front or back, decided to put it in the back.  That way I can put a camera in the front. So far it is great.  Carrying this 30lb weight to my car has not been fun,  I look forward to walking to my car without carrying it.  Also I combined the parking stand with the handle.  Not much of a parking stand IMHO.

I solved the problem by buying 8mm diameter steel bar in a DIY store, cutting it at 14.5cm and equipping it with a pair of THIS.

Bare metal would be dangerous. I tested aluminium but it can be bent too easily.

17 hours ago, steve454 said:

Just got my trolley handle via Fedex from Ninebot US.  After reading several posts about where to put it, front or back, decided to put it in the back.  That way I can put a camera in the front. So far it is great.  Carrying this 30lb weight to my car has not been fun,  I look forward to walking to my car without carrying it.  Also I combined the parking stand with the handle.  Not much of a parking stand IMHO.

I mount my gopro right on the trolley handle (in front of 9b1). Using mop&broom holder like this one:

$_35.JPG

Perfect match for both gopro mount and ninebot trolley handle - quick release!

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

I mount my gopro right on the trolley handle (in front of 9b1). Using mop&broom holder like this one:

That's pretty ingenious!   I use my normal pole mount to mount on the Handle.  It does not wrap around, but holds well.

20160520_175744811_iOS.jpg

20160520_175825908_iOS.jpg

20160520_175556808_iOS.jpg

56 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

That's pretty ingenious!   I use my normal pole mount to mount on the Handle.  It does not wrap around, but holds well.

Thanks!

Broom holder fits like a glove on the trolley handle and is like universal for a few other things like e.g. lezyne light

P1040631.jpg

P1040636.jpg

P1040638.jpg

P1040639.jpg

P1040641.jpg

P1040642.jpg

P1040643.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Vik's, I like your solution! Might you have a link? I did a Google search for "mop broom holder" and only found wall mounted ones that hold multiple mops and brooms, not a holder for just one individual mop or broom. Thank you!

Thanks @J.T.,

I just bought them at the nearest brick-and-mortar hobby shop. They have different names like tool holders, broom holders etc.

Where are you based?

Found them  here at MoreStorage.com in US.

And they sell them at Clas Ohlson in GB.

EDIT: Googled "Clip Cane Holder" and found these:

Clip Walking Cane Holder

Walker Clip Cane Holder - Amazon.com

Archived