Will this stand actually work with the ninebot one e+ ?

adamo

http://www.banggood.com/Electric-Wheelbarrow-Brackets-Unicycle-Stands-Holders-Show-Shelves-p-954762.html

Hey nineboters, Im trying to figure out a way to stand my EUC up at home and at the office.  Does anyone have the above stand?  Does it actually work for the ninebot one e+?

I would love it if you could give me your feedback or even post a picture follow up!  Im looking for budget options...

That stand works perfectly.  The only thing you need to do is pull off the decorative "S" shaped bars off the one side (mine pulled easily by hand).  Those prevent the wheel from sliding up and down smoothly.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

There is also the Guitar Stand option, that I'm currently using and like a lot better (Can't get knocked over by your German Shepherd).  But the one you show is a very inexpensive option for two locations and works well.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

I have that stand from BG and while it fits snuggly one of my wheels (Original SoloWheel) it's very very tiny and easily to be tipped over if accidentally bumped so it's not really suitable for busy areas or households with kids or pets. It basically just "hugs" the tire.

Working good enough for my 9b1. I have two of them and using one at work too. I will be getting an acrylic one too though because I think it will look and work better (easier to pull 9b1 out of stand)

@Vik's - Did you pull off the two S shaped pieces?  After pulling those off, it slides right off with no hassles.  Wish I had done it sooner.  Before, I had to place a foot on the stand before lifting.

Use your hands, or a pair of pliers and pull these off:

Stand.png

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

@Vik's - Did you pull off the two S shaped pieces?  After pulling those off, it slides right off with no hassles.  Wish I had done it sooner.  Before, I had to place a foot on the stand before lifting.

Yep, was the first thing I did. Still snug fit though. I could try to bend it a little but after pulling off "decorative" pieces I am little sceptical if I would not ruin the whole stand...

4 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Yep, was the first thing I did. Still snug fit though. I could try to bend it a little but after pulling off "decorative" pieces I am little sceptical if I would not ruin the whole stand...

Yeah, maybe bending a little, and I understand what you mean about it possibly coming apart.  Mine was evidentially bent correctly as it just slides right off.

• 1 year later...

Archived