Drok

I've used my ninebot app for the first time since I learned to ride my 9b1. Guess what, - tilt-back occurs at 23.8 kmh

I've never tried to overlean the EUC or accelerate when I feel the tilt-back so I don't know if I could go even faster. No surprise that I've been told that I "roll like the wind" :) And I  thought I did ca. 20kmh max...

7 hours ago, Drok said:

I've had my e+ for a year .. I'm ready to go faster ..  how do I disable the safety limit .. please help

Thank you

Open the ninebot app and click on the icon that looks like a speedometer. You should hear the unit beep in response. 

• 1 month later...

when I try to unlock it, the apps ask me to input a china or hongkong phone number to receive the verification code. But since I'm not China or Hongkong citizen so do you know how to unlocked it using another way?

13 minutes ago, Guest Dave said:

when I try to unlock it, the apps ask me to input a china or hongkong phone number to receive the verification code. But since I'm not China or Hongkong citizen so do you know how to unlocked it using another way?

Is this a One E+, or the new S2?  I thought they fixed the S2 app so other countries could unlock.

3 hours ago, Guest Dave said:

Are you talking about A1?

Archived