I just received my got way 850 the other day. I fell off it attempting a take off, when it tipped the well sped up, caught traction and flew into the bumper of my car violently. Is the a safety setting? iOS available yet for programming and how long does it take for my calves and feet to stop hurting, I'm 50 by the way. So much fun to ride.

You should get some shin pads and ankle protectors in addition to your knee pads, elbow pads and wrist pads. These will help prevent pedal strikes and shin soreness while training. Once you develop muscle memory, It won't hurt that much anymore.

Just finished my first commute, 8 mile through all kinds of sidewalk dips and rough streets. Stops and starts. Tough going down a handicap sidewalk ramp with deteriorating asphalt waiting at the bottom only to have to go back up it on the other side. Got my first start from scratch tonight. Careful on long rides, my feet were numb when I stopped, hard to get footing on numb feet. Speed beeps 3 times, but I don't think I was nearing top speed. 

started when I was 50, last year,
 don't ride till your feet are numb, if you have to run off the wheel, you'll be at a high risk of spraining/breaking an ankle, fall and break something else.

Frequent small dosages does it.

May the big rider be with you, on your training run.

22 hours ago, Yogadad said:

Think the cutoff point for the numb feet is about 1.5 miles. I guess I will stop at those increments until I get used to it.

Not bad.

Riding with rigid hiking boots helps (less static flex of the foot sole), but you'll have much less control.

Wiggeling your toes in the boots also helps, and practice, lots of practice :rolleyes:

Have fun with it! In my experience, there is NO safety setting for anything EU related! Experience helps. Experiment with different shoes, One of my pairs of boots makes my feet numb, a different one does not. Good luck!

The pressure was low in the tire when I learned and now the bike shop aired it up not sure of the psi, but it feels a little stiff and twitchy. Better fuel economy though?. What pressure is ideal?

To enjoy the GotWay Msuper, I think you'd better to learn more about it's specification, the max speed, alarm speed, don't keep speeding up as I know many people who fell down from Msuper as they feel excited with the fast speed and keep speed up , but finally the wheel reach the max speed then cut off. So learn the max speed and the alarm speed  from seller is important to avoid unexpected shut off of the wheel.

On 14.5.2016 at 5:02 AM, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

To enjoy the GotWay Msuper, I think you'd better to learn more about it's specification, the max speed, alarm speed, don't keep speeding up as I know many people who fell down from Msuper as they feel excited with the fast speed and keep speed up , but finally the wheel reach the max speed then cut off. So learn the max speed and the alarm speed  from seller is important to avoid unexpected shut off of the wheel.

100% ACC. this is 100% what I think also.
of course it is important to test the limit. but if you have done this, you should always remember and take care. 
a cut-off can appear always and in every second, so be aware of it, and drive carefully...

Archived