Speedometer on Smartwatch isn't working EUCWorld

Hello, 

I have a Samsung S24 Ultra and both Samsung galaxy watch 5 and the new Samsung galaxy watch Ultra. The watch app doesn't work on either of the watches (speedometer doesn't work) even though everything is connected and enabled. The galaxy watch 5 used to work on my foldable Samsung phone. Is anyone having the same issue or have a fix? Thanks! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Hello, 

I have a Samsung S24 Ultra and both Samsung galaxy watch 5 and the new Samsung galaxy watch Ultra. The watch app doesn't work on either of the watches (speedometer doesn't work) even though everything is connected and enabled. The galaxy watch 5 used to work on my foldable Samsung phone. Is anyone having the same issue or have a fix? Thanks! 

I have the same set up and have no problems.  Shows speed etc.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 12:17 AM, ThatAsianGuy said:

Hello, 

Are you sure you just didn't scroll to second main page by mistake? Try swiping down.

Edited by Rawnei

On 8/12/2024 at 3:17 PM, ThatAsianGuy said:

I have a Samsung S24 Ultra and both Samsung galaxy watch 5 and the new Samsung galaxy watch Ultra.

Gee, how much did you spend for these watches altogether? I have a Motorola Flip never have any bluetooth and app connection issue. It has a big screen and is used also as a smartphone. Give it a try when you have a chance!....Samsung Flip!

Health watch 2.jpg

Health watch (1).jpg

Health watch euc.jpg

Edited by Scubadragonsan

On 8/12/2024 at 3:17 PM, ThatAsianGuy said:

Hello, 

Only thing I've noticed was a serious lag. So, installed Darkness bot and lag was gone instantly. Using Samsung S10+ and Galaxy 7 smartwatch. 

• 3 weeks later...

I took a Google Pixel 6 phone (running Android 15) and reset it to factory settings. I also took a Samsung Watch 6 Classic, which I also restarted to factory settings. I then installed the Samsung Wearable app on the phone and configured the watch according to the manufacturer's instructions. Once the setup was complete, I ran the Google Play app on the watch, searched for and installed the EUC World app. I did the same on the phone, where I also installed the EUC World app from the Google Play store. I then launched the app on the phone. After completing the setup wizard , when the app launched and was ready to go I entered the menu, clicked on “Smartwatch” and switched on “Enabled”. At this point, the EUC World app launched instantly on the watch and displayed all that information that was displayed by the app on the phone. So everything worked as expected.

Then I uninstalled the app on both the phone and the watch, then reinstalled the app on the watch and the phone (with the app on the phone installing itself, the moment I installed the app on the watch). After turning on EUC World on the phone and switching on “Enable” in the “Smartwatch” menu, the app on the watch again displayed what was on the phone screen.

Unfortunately, I am unable to determine what could be the reason that in some users the app on the watch behaves as if it is not communicating with the app on the phone. What's interesting, however, is that all the problems are related to Samsung watches. So perhaps the problem lies in the configuration of the Samsung Wearable app. I once noticed that when I don't give this app all the permissions it asks for, problems arise during the watch setup process. So perhaps the problem lies precisely in not granting the Samsung Wearable app some permissions, even if they seem unnecessary or optional. It's also possible that something went wrong when setting up the watch in the Samsung Wearable app and the watch was not fully configured. Unfortunately, I am unable to pinpoint the cause. In repeated tests on a regular basis, I have not been able to find an issue that could cause problems in communication between the watch app and the phone app.