Comparison of the King Song Electric Wheels

Here's a comparison of the current King Song Wheel lineup offered by us at www.ewheels.com to customers in the US. 
For availability: we have a few remaining 14Cs in stock, the new 14Bs arrive this week, in addition to the 18As with the 840Wh battery pack.  
Next batch of King Song 16"s will be sent by sea-freight & will arrive around the 20th of May. 

uc?export=view&id=0B-WCZQc2gfJjcm42cHBXR

@Jason McNeil

Good job!

Here are my observations for the notes:

First note is unfinished.

On the second note I would add what is the practical meaning of 25A power - e.g. more than standard distance, how much more?

On the third note I would add the charge time difference between 2A and 5A adapters.

The idea is to please more the lame's eye :)

• 1 month later...

Is there a reason the best 18" unicycle King Song has to offer is not available from many King Song  vendors, I am referring to the KS18A 1100w with 1360wh battery? Even the KS18A with the smaller battery pack is not offered.

8 hours ago, checho said:

Is there a reason the best 18" unicycle King Song has to offer is not available from many King Song  vendors, I am referring to the KS18A 1100w with 1360wh battery? Even the KS18A with the smaller battery pack is not offered

There's a couple reasons:

1. Long lead times before ordering to delivery, in the case of our KS18As that arrived three waeeks back, the order was placed with KS back in December (for most countries distributors have no choice but use sea-freight now)
  2. For both the top end GW & KS, I think we're seeing that the current performance bottleneck is adequate control-board cooling. Until there is a better solution for this, throwing in a more powerful motor isn't going to produce a faster, more-powerful Wheel
  3. From using the datalogger, running max speed with a 80kg rider only consumes an average of 500-550 Watts. 

Archived