Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

3 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

It will also have an integrated GPS chip, connected to the board, for Wheel tracking, through the use of sim data plan.   

It would be nice if this was a 25hz GPS that could replace the racebox, but guessing it's only 1hz since it's for tracking. 

57 minutes ago, noonewantstobepeterchris said:

Well that's a silly hot take.  Do you think that privacy is a binary state?  You have a smart phone, whats *your home address? :lol:

You must not live in the USA. Zuckerberg knows where you are and what you are looking at on your phone all the time if you have FB or Instagram. Its in the terms of use

• Like 1

I'm only 7 months into EUCs so I probably don't deserve the right to opine, but the Sherman L just didn't inspire me, and the Blitz, so far, is making me salivate.  Seven months ago I despised Begode, but it keeps winning me over.  It fights to win.  The Blitz is tall at 810mm (32").  QUESTION: EUCfinder says the Blitz' top speed is 120 km/h (72 mph).  I think that's a stretch by about 13 mph, what do you think?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I'm only 7 months into EUCs so I probably don't deserve the right to opine, but the Sherman L just didn't inspire me, and the Blitz, so far, is making me salivate.  Seven months ago I despised Begode, but it keeps winning me over.  It fights to win.  The Blitz is tall at 810mm (32").  QUESTION: EUCfinder says the Blitz' top speed is 120 km/h (72 mph).  I think that's a stretch by about 13 mph, what do you think?

probably free spin or something with no rider on it

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

The ET Max is a C36 Tile motor. I wonder if the C32 is a tile motor as well. 

20240709_162550.jpg

Hsiang just reached 70mph on the GT Pro and he too referred to "tile" motor.  Is there a good video that explains tile versus non-tile and the differences and advantages of C32, C38, and C40?

46 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Lol, I was a Gotway (Begode) hater back in the day. Then I bought the MCM5v2. While far from perfect, it won me over to the dark side. :eff01bbbfc:

Begode have come a long way. Their earlier wheels sacrificed durability and safety for speed/performance, but now they offer complete happy meals wheels.

They iterate frequently and are constantly improving, and they continue to crank out better, more reliable wheels, thanks to competition and a growing market for EUCs worldwide.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

You must not live in the USA. Zuckerberg knows where you are and what you are looking at on your phone all the time if you have FB or Instagram. Its in the terms of use

:lol: well that's an easy one.  I just don't have any of that garbage.

In all due seriousness, if the daughter-board is not removable this wheel went from my next purchase to non existent to me.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

Hsiang just reached 70mph on the GT Pro and he too referred to "tile" motor.  Is there a good video that explains tile versus non-tile and the differences and advantages of C32, C38, and C40?

-15-25% speed correction so 52.5-59.5mph actually.

Blitz is 150kmh freespin in race mode and we don't know how much of that is fantasy numbers, if they keep up their recent trend you want to deduct at least 20% to get some realistic numbers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

-15-25% speed correction so 52.5-59.5mph actually.

Blitz is 150kmh freespin in race mode and we don't know how much of that is fantasy numbers, if they keep up their recent trend you want to deduct at least 20% to get some realistic numbers.

Begode was always highest in overreporting Wheelspeed (on purpose of course) ...the highest for me was about 12%...(i believe it was the EX, or Extreme)

But are they now gone even higher than that?

I mean 20% would be a straight out Scam....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

Begode was always highest in overreporting Wheelspeed (on purpose of course) ...the highest for me was about 12%...(i believe it was the EX, or Extreme)

It's much higher than what it used to be, especially on Extreme Bull wheels. They can fix it via firmware but they refuse to unfortunately.

35 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

The wheel that Hsiang claimed 70mph speed on overreported by 24% according comments in the GT Pro thread and it is unclear whether later firmware version changed that to 15% or not (still high).

So yeah pretty scummy and difficult to write off as a small inaccuracy.

If we theorize and take that same number and apply to 150kmh freespin suddenly we're looking at 129kmh freespin which isn't as impressive anymore comparatively speaking.

I'm very interested in this as an off-road wheel...  It's kind of like an Extreme, but with a bigger wheel and it weights 9 pounds less.

It checks most of the off-road boxes.  It has 130mm of travel, a 20" wheel, and it's lighter than all the other equivalent off-road wheels.   It seems like it's designed to be like the ET-Max, but lighter.  In Wrongway's ET-Max video, he said it was actually a surprisingly good off-road wheel except for its tire and its weight.

The tile motor is supposed to have more torque than a typical C32 motor.  I'm curious to see how much extra torque it provides.  If it gives less weight with the same torque, that's definitely a win.

I have my fingers crossed...  It looks like an additional 15 pounds could be dropped off by modifying it to run 2p instead of 4p.  The 50s cells still have plenty of current to make that safe.  That would get the weight down to ~65 pounds while still having a very capable off-road wheel.

Hopefully the suspension, build quality, etc is up to par!

4 hours ago, Maverick said:

Begode Blitz Hype train left the main station !

There are 3 main properties in magnet : Size, magnetic strength in a given area and pull force.
A change of shape will give you more area to pull the magnet with. It is NOT a game-changer. Higer quality of the magnet would make more difference. Weight saving on the rotor will be more noticeable if it is from magnesium as well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

It's a joke that we're not able to change the wheel diameter so we can get correct speedometer and odometer readings. I know this is a thing for all manufacturers, but it shouldn't be. 

As soon as you change the tire then it can be massively out, like how with the Inmotion v13 the speed over reporting goes from 10% to 15%. 

2 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

change of shape will give you more area to pull the magnet with

A curve will have more surface area than a straight surface, no?

On 7/10/2024 at 3:19 PM, slippyfeet said:

T4 Pro is a C32
T4 Max is C32 Tile

I hope somebody who has actually riden tile and non-tile can post about the difference between them. If there is any.

1 hour ago, Aztek said:

Always wondered what net and gross weight mean in this context - 35,9 and 41 kg.

Gross weight is the box and everything in it, used for shipping, net weight is the actual wheel (no pads).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 kilograms less than the master doesn't seem substantial here.

By the way, a heavy wheel might become more manageable by lowering the weight center. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aztek said:

4 kilograms less than the master doesn't seem substantial here.

By the way, a heavy wheel might become more manageable by lowering the weight center. 

4kg less than batch 1 master, 7(ish)kg less than batch 4 master