Euc.world setup for Lynx

Hello @Seba and fellow EUCommunity,

Seeking advice on optimizing the euc.world app for the Lynx. Currently, grappling with safety margin nuances – set at 15%, but experiencing excessive beeping without the 80% PWN tilt back activating on the Lynx.

Noticed the Safety Margin Scaling at -10%, but it's a bit of a mystery. Any insights on what this represents? Share your settings and rationale if you can!

🛞💨

#EUC #LynxAdvice

Edited by BlackSheriff84

17 hours ago, BlackSheriff84 said:

Currently, grappling with safety margin nuances – set at 15%, but experiencing excessive beeping without the 80% PWN tilt back activating on the Lynx.

Are you absolutely sure that Lynx tilts back at 80% PWM?? Also, if your wheel uses 50E cells that exhibit higher voltage sag compared to 50S, this sag may cause safety margin to drop during acceleration. I got some reports from the Lynx owners that switched from older Veteran wheels. With unchanged riding style, they experience much lower safety margin figures when riding Lynx.

17 hours ago, BlackSheriff84 said:

Noticed the Safety Margin Scaling at -10%, but it's a bit of a mystery.

As Lynx reports safety margin/PWM natively, safety margin scaling does nothing in this wheel. This option is used to fine-tune calculated safety margin for old Veteran wheels like Sherman and Sherman Max (with old firmware).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Seba said:

Are you absolutely sure that Lynx tilts back at 80% PWM?? Also, if your wheel uses 50E cells

@Seba thanks for getting back to me. Yes, my OS tilt back percentage is set to 80% on the Lynx and I do have the 50E cells.

Here's a link to my tour as you will see generally once my wheel get above 70km the eucworld safety margin beeps start. https://euc.world/tour/630275019499294

The Lynx OS tilt back doesn't start or at least I have never felt it. Does anybody know how I can see or record the Lynx own PWN % in order to compare the two?

On 2/21/2024 at 4:35 AM, BlackSheriff84 said:

Does anybody know how I can see or record the Lynx own PWN % in order to compare the two?

Safety margin is just an inverse of what you call PWM - actually, Leaperkim calls it a "load". Anyway, please update your firmware to 5.0.6, as according to some community members, in previous firmwares there was an issue reporting safety margin/load/PWM. This update is strongly recommended, as it's generally a safety-related update according to Leaperkim.

Similar experience here, I have my OS % Tiltback set to 74%, EUC World 20% Safety Margin alarm triggered multiple times today around 60kmh not feeling tiltback and not doing super hard accelerations.

10 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

From logs, maybe it was because of low battery but last one is a bit weird:

image.thumb.png.6893238df93a3d970f04dcb918a55ee7.png

At 100% charge I logged some free spins with HS mode both on and off, I forgot that I had -5% speed correction so that is also reflected in the numbers, snippets from the log here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eq2FiRN4tp8AxYWuMD40ywbOs_quzNc5Y9oJFQZTMZQ/edit?usp=sharing

Two things I find interesting, first when wheel is not moving (speed 0) safety margin is not 100% it's more 95-96% for some reason and second thing is that 0% safety margin is reported way before top free spin speed is reached, up to 20k-25mh or more before wheel cuts out it shows 0% safety margin.