Trash talking wheels

novazeus

haha, i don't care if u don't trash talk the other brands or models, but please don't hold back trash talking a s18, s22 or a v13. the wheels i own. 

i appreciate wrong way's "brutally honest" review and analysis of the version of the s22 pro he has. he might have discovered something that i can check or fix beforehand.

if u bad mouth my wheels, ur not insulting me, or really even my decisions to buy a certain wheel, because none of u live offgrid managing a 325 acre cattle ranch by urself, because ur doing other shit and i don't have the hubris to try and tell u what u need. 

and for instance, haha, i hear over and over the complaint about the headlights blinding humans. guess what, for me that's a super plus. i love the headlights on the s22. best wheel headlight i have.

i started in 2017 when u might have to assemble ur first wheel like i had to, my 18s. and then 3am phone calls with king song to fix the bms. 

haha, i'm so thrilled to have 6 suspension wheels with great batteries and only one bad problem on pavement, the jiluer tire on the s18.

btw, Bob and i had to get after two huge coyotes on foot that are stalking 3 new baby calves. soon i'll be able to slide up on them on my pasture paths and put a cap in their asses with my glock 27 in 40sw caliber.

Edited by novazeus
  • Haha 1

What we really need are better, in-depth reviews/ers comparing different wheels that are similar, like the Patton vs. Extreme vs. V14 vs. S16/19, or the A-2 vs. the MCM5v2.

I think WrongWay provides good info, but his "brutally honest" S22 Pro review wasn't that interesting or useful to me - he seems to be speaking to the wheel hoes with 10+ wheels (no insult intended) and a budget for 3+ new EUCs per year.

Edited by litewave
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, novazeus said:

btw, Bob and i had to get after two huge coyotes on foot that are stalking 3 new baby calves. soon i'll be able to slide up on them on my pasture paths and put a cap in their asses with my glock 27 in 40sw caliber.

hmmmm, so you prefer the glock flavor of the S&W40; i preferred the HK-USP S&W40,  it felt less squirrelly to me when firing...because the the HKs heavier slide...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, litewave said:

What we really need are better, in-depth reviews/ers comparing different wheels that are similar, like the Patton vs. Extreme vs. V14 vs. S19, or the A-2 vs. the MCM5v2.

I think WrongWay provides good info, but his "brutally honest" S22 Pro review wasn't that interesting or useful to me - he seems to be speaking to the wheel hoes with 10+ wheels (no insult intended) and a budget for 3+ new EUCs per year.

i'm not saying it was necessarily useful, i love reviews and think they are hilarious sometimes, because what a reviewer thinks is a negative, is a big plus for me in my use case.

haha, i wouldn't let wrong way store any of his wheels at this ranch the way he abuses them. i'm glad he does because it improves my odds of not having a failure, i'm guessing, by being extra careful with my tools.

fortunately, and i'm feeling this weather pain now of not riding because of my knee, but thankfully it's gonna rain and be nasty. but living up north, not being able to ride must be terrible. i won't even ride a wheel if my road is damp. there's too many hours here in tampa that u can ride in beautiful conditions, that i can sit out the rain. i think we get cranky. i know i do, because i'm walking further. and to be able to use our tools confidently, even more than motorcycles or airplanes, doing it routinely is the best. i hate missing a day not riding, because i like to keep that mind/muscle memory fresh.

not that reviewers aren't attractive or witty, but i like watching the wheel perform from different angles over more normal terrain. ie i don't just do stairs, or drops, or interstate embankments, just normal urban type riding i might do one day, and across some offroad terrain like pasture or a field so i can see the suspension working on thank goodness for suspension wheels now.

and then any and all problems ur opinion might have. like i said, ur opinion to some might be a negative, to others, a positive. like in golf, every shot good or bad, makes somebody happy!

or one man's garbage is another man's treasure. 

21 minutes ago, bpong said:

hmmmm, so you prefer the glock flavor of the S&W40; i preferred the HK-USP S&W40,  it felt less squirrelly to me when firing...because the the HKs heavier slide...

didn't like the backstrap safety.

and i don't like my model 23. the double spring in the 27 is more accurate, and wheen u carry for a living, it's compactness was very nice. if i can't get it done in ten rounds, i shouldn't be carrying.

actually, i have a fn herstal in 45 acp threaded for a noise suppressor, but i found out the tax stamp for it was more than the suppressor. but still, this 45 would get it done, and be safer for my neighbors. i have such hot loads in my 40's, the screw up my very expensive sig match target pustols. so they will skip. like +p+ loads. i should buy some glaser safety slugs in 45. and a holster for this behemoth.

Edited by novazeus

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

and i don't like my model 23. the double spring in the 27 is more accurate, and wheen u carry for a living, it's compactness was very nice. if i can't get it done in ten rounds, i shouldn't be carrying.

actually, i have a fn herstal in 45 acp threaded for a noise suppressor, but i found out the tax stamp for it was more than the suppressor. but still, this 45 would get it done, and be safer for my neighbors. i have such hot loads in my 40's, the screw up my very expensive sig match target pustols. so they will skip. like +p+ loads. i should buy some glaser safety slugs in 45. and a holster for this behemoth.

i only holstered unconcealed while i worked in LA in the early 90's,  just after the LA riots.  the studio was in hollywood, a short distance from the actual riot location.  i worked late evenings sometimes,  so the studio manager/owner allowed me carry during the evening.  this was for my numerous smoke breaks outside in the gated parking lot.  i wasnt into the hardware much and did not do my own reloads.  where we practiced was at the B.H gun club,  which was mainly a family oriented affair.   its totally different if you depend on your sidearm for your work - you have to maintain your hardware well to ensure it operates dependably.  be safe and be careful too...

4 minutes ago, bpong said:

i only holstered unconcealed while i worked in LA in the early 90's,  just after the LA riots.  the studio was in hollywood, a short distance from the actual riot location.  i worked late evenings sometimes,  so the studio manager/owner allowed me carry during the evening.  this was for my numerous smoke breaks outside in the gated parking lot.  i wasnt into the hardware much and did not do my own reloads.  where we practiced was at the B.H gun club,  which was mainly a family oriented affair.   its totally different if you depend on your sidearm for your work - you have to maintain your hardware well to ensure it operates dependably.  be safe and be careful too...

haha, yeah, the size of these two coyotes was a little cautionary. i carry every time i step out the door because idk what i might run into.

i've had escaped convicts in here. only one lawman on this property, and that's me. Bob is just amazing at detecting trespassers either human or animal.

living on a 1100 acre ranch in the middle of nowhere, all we did for entertainment, was shoot. there's probably at least a ton of aluminum mountain dew cans at the bottom of the creek. shooting floating soda cans while smoking weed was our entertainment.

better to have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it. 

i did just ride with my bum knee on my first v13, and riding is stressful on ur knee joints. i had a amazon delivery and i wanted to try my waist trimmer belt idea. and it does work great with the stock pads and smaller knee braces.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 2:23 AM, novazeus said:

please don't hold back trash talking a s18, s22 or a v13. the wheels i own. 

That means we only need to worry about the entire riding community minus one. People are sensitive. :D

• Like 1