2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6

Merkyu Kyu Kyu

43 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I didn't even reply to you or any arguments you made, you are the most reasonable user on the forum and I have no wish to discuss what constitutes a good wheel based on your extremely normal requirements.

Yup - What one could expect as a reply from "power user". :D If it isn't my kind of a wheel - i could care less what you are saying. Shutting other person down. (FIY: I fixed a typos for you.)

How niche is to require wheel having carry/trolley for one hand operation and being lightweight. Shocking. :D 

FYI: i know what constitutes a "good wheel" All Leaperkim wheels. Their performance is just amazing! Also built quite good. If one want's a motorbike. I wan't bicycle. 

35 minutes ago, MacGyverCanada said:

there aren't any sub-20kg "premium" commuter wheels on the market right now.

Thanks you very much. At least one get's it..

40 minutes ago, MacGyverCanada said:

The sentiment here on the forums is quite different from conversations on Reddit.  On here the users seem to be mainly performance-minded but on Reddit the average commenter seems to be more like me; casual riders who want to move at bicycle speeds ~30 km/h.  If you also want a wheel larger than 16" and some modern features then there aren't many options out there.

Seems i have joined the wrong Forum.. Only speed demons are here it seems. That wanna ride 100Km++ nonstop without any destination in mind. Aka: mindlessly riding around. Geared down to teeth in black armor like biker gangs..:efeee20b79:

If one looks like this: Hc182a83610094d5b9a3a93d6b5aacdeen.jpg_7They won't get me anytime soon. :D

Also i know i'm derailing another topic... With meaningless replies. I don't care. (Gotta say what's on mind.. Otherwise what's the point even being here. Let's keep all power users around, who wanna join our monster wheel gang - everyone else can go away.)

24 minutes ago, Funky said:

Yup - What one could expect as a reply from "power user". :D If it isn't my kind of a wheel - i could care less what you are saying. Shutting other person down. (FIY: I fixed a typos for you.)

How niche is to require wheel having carry/trolley for one hand operation and being lightweight. Shocking. :D 

FYI: i know what constitutes a "good wheel" All Leaperkim wheels. Their performance is just amazing! Also built quite good. If one want's a motorbike. I wan't bicycle. 

Thanks you very much. At least one get's it..

Seems i have joined the wrong Forum.. Only speed demons are here it seems. That wanna ride 100Km++ nonstop without any destination in mind. Aka: mindlessly riding around. Geared down to teeth in black armor like biker gangs..:efeee20b79:

If one looks like this: Hc182a83610094d5b9a3a93d6b5aacdeen.jpg_7They won't get me anytime soon. :D

Also i know i'm derailing another topic... With meaningless replies. I don't care. (Gotta say what's on mind.. Otherwise what's the point even being here. Let's keep all power users around, who wanna join our monster wheel gang - everyone else can go away.)

This is the reason why i love my MTEN4 i don't have to Gear up to the max to ride that. I'm good with just a helmet gloves, i'm like 4 inches off the ground. But when i ride my S16pro i gear up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

You're extremely disruptive on this forum, you go into every thread to complain how the wheel in the thread is not for you, spamming your requirements over and over and over, every single day, it's like you are trying to brainwash everyone, you turn discussions into what you want, nothing else matters.

It's super rude.

Every thread..

All i said originally when People said E25 will be V10 with suspension and were hoping it being lightweight was: It will be V10+suspension+better materials used in build, which will make it around 25kg..

And when they said V18 compete with S16/T4 - i said it will be over 30kg..

No wear near lightweight. Then we 2/3 people started to talk how speed isn't all, etc.. For that slower/smaller wheel being better. Especially places where one needs to ride slower. Another one mentions my 18xl.. Where i said i would love to have new, remade with modern design 18xl. (Company doesn't matter.) With all the goodies we are getting nowadays on wheels. (Maybe E25?)

Sorry for wanting to reply to people.. Jesus. Block me and don't see me again, if i'm causing so many trouble to you. It even is built in the forum as a feature.. Why not use it? That's the real question. I personally could care less what some no-name/no-face is saying on virtual bulletin board. Doh it is nice time-to-time see like minded people.

Edited by Funky

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Sorry for wanting to reply to people.. Jesus. Block me and don't see me again, if i'm causing so many trouble to you. It even is built in the forum as a feature.. Why not use it? That's the real question. I personally could care less what some no-name/no-face is saying on virtual bulletin board. Doh it is nice time-to-time see like minded people.

Good idea actually, I will try it out, thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Good idea actually, I will try it out, thanks!

Huh? Seems like my mind-washing is working. Me having a good idea? And thanking me?

:efef927839: Are you feeling okay? 

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MacGyverCanada said:

Eh give 'em a break, Funky

totally, I think maybe not one of us is really anthything close to normal nor average

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2024 at 12:10 PM, techyiam said:

How light, how low a top speed, and how high a premium price?

Hmm, I think my "dream wheel" would be something like the following:

Speed: max 35 km/h (more on speed below)

Weight: less than 20kg

Range: 20km without reduced performance

Safe to ride in all weather/light conditions (i.e. good headlight and water resistance)

A good trolley handle

As much safety measures as practically possible regarding risk of battery fire or cutoffs

Price: don't really care much

Speed: this one is a bit complicated for me, and I'm not sure how/if it could be solved. But, to stay (more or less) within European laws, I would want the wheel to "encourage" a cruising speed of 25km/h or below. But still allow me to speed up a bit if/when I want. However, I would like the official max speed to be listed as 25km/h. Not sure exactly how it would work, but perhaps a very subtle tiltback above 25km/h, some kind of pedal rumbling or something like that to gently tell me I'm now pushing things a bit.

It will be interesting for me to see how close the E25 will be to the above.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kai Drange said:

Hmm, I think my "dream wheel" would be something like the following:

Speed: max 35 km/h (more on speed below)

Weight: less than 20kg

Range: 20km without reduced performance

Safe to ride in all weather/light conditions (i.e. good headlight and water resistance)

A good trolley handle

As much safety measures as practically possible regarding risk of battery fire or cutoffs

Price: don't really care much

Speed: this one is a bit complicated for me, and I'm not sure how/if it could be solved. But, to stay (more or less) within European laws, I would want the wheel to "encourage" a cruising speed of 25km/h or below. But still allow me to speed up a bit if/when I want. However, I would like the official max speed to be listed as 25km/h. Not sure exactly how it would work, but perhaps a very subtle tiltback above 25km/h, some kind of pedal rumbling or something like that to gently tell me I'm now pushing things a bit.

It will be interesting for me to see how close the E25 will be to the above.

Get a Kingsong 14D then

1 hour ago, Kai Drange said:

I would want the wheel to "encourage" a cruising speed of 25km/h or below. But still allow me to speed up a bit if/when I want. However, I would like the official max speed to be listed as 25km/h. Not sure exactly how it would work, but perhaps a very subtle tiltback above 25km/h, some kind of pedal rumbling or something like that to gently tell me I'm now pushing things a bit.

I like the way the top speed tilt back works on the V12. Maybe copy that. Have tilt back set to 25 km/h. So when the cops stops you and put it on a dyno, it would pass. To fulfill your momentarily 25+ km/h criterion, perhaps that can be a mode triggered by a handheld remote. By pressing the remote, the wheel goes into a "Nitro Mode", which would push the tilt back to a higher speed? And the cops would not know about the remote.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Oliver Gould said:

Get a Kingsong 14D then

I don't think you are getting the point here. In EU there are laws put in place. So for a rider to follow these laws a modern wheel cannot go out these parameters.

But that is not to say an old early wheel is the good option. A lot has developed since then. 

Now I do think the company that make such a new modern wheel will have sales of it. But it is not likely to be a show of flagship interest. I view this similar to mobile phone not all buy flagship phones. Majority is low or mid section models.

Now I bought a V14. But if I where to buy another EUC it would be the short range, bicycle speed, compact and 25kg weight, lower cost segment.

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

I like the way the top speed tilt back works on the V12.

I wish every wheel on the market had V12-like tiltback, it's easily the best tiltback on any wheel and made me feel so safe pushing the limits of my V12.

• Like 2

Any updates??? When we could possibly see them getting shown for the first time?

I also wanna see the E25 faster. IF it gonna compete with Falcon. (Same weight/performance)

Knowing InMotion - it for sure should have centered carry handle. :)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Funky said:

Any updates??? When we could possibly see them getting shown for the first time?

I also wanna see the E25 faster. IF it gonna compete with Falcon. (Same weight/performance)

yeah, i'm interested as well. i was thinking of the Falcon, but i heard so many issues with the suspension leaking. a friend had that happened to him recently. makes me think perhaps the A2+ may be a better option without the suspension, but then the A2 had cutout on me unexpectedly... yeah, waiting to see if the E25 is a better option.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MacGyverCanada said:

Finger Tapping GIFs | Tenor

They probably noticed/heard how demanding i was about "what is lightweight & centered handle" and are redesigning whole wheel from scratch.. :D

As making same weight and size as V11/12 is kinda pointless. Yes new wheels are welcome any time - the more - the better. Same time we need variation of different types, for different use cases. 

Edited by Funky

On 8/16/2024 at 10:23 AM, Funky said:

Yes inmotion is pretty good with center trolley handles. i just hope it has passive cell balancing :)

So many companies have announced there new wheels are inmotion is nowhere to be found. 

19 minutes ago, kintips said:

Yes inmotion is pretty good with center trolley handles. i just hope it has passive cell balancing :)

So many companies have announced there new wheels are inmotion is nowhere to be found. 

Not having passive cell balancing in 2024 would be very, i mean very bad choice. V13/14 not have it? I think they do.. So why "logically thinking" any new wheel in future would not have it?

Seeing how Falcon keep disappointing me. (I really liked how it looked..) Maybe E25 could take it's place in my heart. :efef36327c: V18 seems gonna be over 30kg, so... No bueno for me.

Edited by Funky

40 minutes ago, Funky said:

Not having passive cell balancing in 2024 would be very, i mean very bad choice. V13/14 not have it? I think they do.. So why "logically thinking" any new wheel in future would not have it?

Seeing how Falcon keep disappointing me. (I really liked how it looked..) Maybe E25 could take it's place in my heart. :efef36327c: V18 seems gonna be over 30kg, so... No bueno for me.

Well has it been confirmed for the e20 to have passive cell balancing? because its a budget learner wheel, and look at the V8S still the same wheel as V8F and still the circuitry hasn't changed

From what I'm hearing (take this with a grain of salt) :

E25: v10 upgrade, suspension. 

V18: V11 upgrade. Slightly higher specs. Will have a ground projector to display informations as you ride. Will be able to display Apple/Google maps.  Wheel is allegedly looking good design wise. 

High performance wheel is still in dev. 

Edited by Ronin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

V18 then sounds to me about 35kg heavy. :D (Let's see if my guessing game continues to be right..)

I'm more interested in the V10 upgrade then.. Upgrade in what? Battery size? Or about the same? Higher cruising speed? More powerful motor? Or is the suspension part the upgrade? I just hope it doesn't look anything like E20....

If nothing else i bet E25 will be 50kph wheel, as most middle class wheels are locked at that speed. :) Doubt it will be 14". Most likely 16x2.5" (Sad that they could not go with 16x3" at least. Most tire choices are in 3" size.)

Edited by Funky

37 minutes ago, Ronin said:

V18: V11 upgrade. Slightly higher specs. Will have a ground projector to display informations as you ride. Will be able to display Apple/Google maps.  Wheel is allegedly looking good design wise. 

So we have a V11Y which was a slight upgrade of the V11.

To call it a different model name, I would expect bigger changes.

Any word on suspension?

Did we miss a big fire? That V11Y becomes V18?

Jokes aside.. V18 will be completely NEW wheel - new design, etc.. Not a V11. Bigger more handsome brother of V11, something like that..

More or less same spec wise as V11, just bit more everything,  updated design.

Edited by Funky