Wheel Ranch

novazeus

the weather is getting beautiful down here finally and i have two, all i want for now, new wheel trainees, soon to be inmotion v13 ambassadors next door at the giant shopping, downtown tampa, hyde park etc. neither one of them have ever seen one in the wild but both raring to go. heaven on the left was state champion acrobatics, 4'10", and nikki on the right has her masters, is 4'11". probably weigh about a hundred pounds and they are gonna learn on v13's, maybe with a s18 and s22 sprimkled in. 

should be quite entertaining teaching them. a little older now, these pics were from some edm type festival. 

but yeah, both young, very fit, and will get more fit riding wheels professionally. i gotta think this firsthand exposure will sell wheels, esp if they can come here by appt and try one on grass. for free. i think wheels, now, the real wheels, v13, lynx and up, once people see them in person, and get a taste, and my pkan is to build paths eveywhere here, it will take off like wildfire. and having a local repair or pro shop/learning/racing dirt track(for me) and off road trails. 

i was forced to take an afterwork management class, all bs, except this one saying,

"how do u eat an elephant?"

"one bite at a time!"

nothing truer in selling land.

anyway, here's heaven and nikki, soon to be inmotion's top ambassadors, they were both in hospitality. i met nikki at a biker bar where she worked. they're small but they can handle themselves. perfect wheel riders. they're excited!

F461B295-9252-4353-8F81-EAE17CD1176E.thumb.jpeg.0ab45108f9ff70f6ad76540347798109.jpegA04A6095-6BAC-4708-958A-B97703D839F8.thumb.jpeg.987710ad10a1ef4ffa122827d96342fd.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

i've already begun with my construction. 

insider knowledge, this goes on black friday sale soon, $500 off, and tractor supply is offering 3.9% financing. plus it will hook up to my agrifab lawn vac i bought at black friday for $700 off in 2015, then i can vacuum my road instead of scraping it, and use it on the future paths. hopefully i'll be signing a contract this week for $10mil for 12 acres, and i'm almost 70 having survived terminal cancer ten years now, so anymore money than enough for me and the animals can survive, isn't my goals. teaching humans about the future is what my life has been about. not really the future, just common sense.

45 years ago at age 24 i began building the most expensive refined homes on the planet for the most discerning humans on the planet. i know quality and marketing. and maybe one of the very few state certified residential contractors that could build u a house with his own two hands, everything, i've done it, and soon will be doing it again at 70.

but this company i created out of nothing, and convinced the govt to do what is right by giving me their contracts, sell, design, and build custom on ur lot, i'm the most proud of. i know it made God smile.

F98A3C17-3ABB-4651-8687-056D76D87B65.thumb.jpeg.f23a565633ad306866737e1b168741a9.jpeg

62C18A33-F5F1-4731-8F53-A79B9A8FABB5.thumb.jpeg.6a7d1eec76dd3718adb5a1447bfe0c0f.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

Bruh.. Nice "pipe dream" you got there.. :thumbup:

Firstly how much $$$ you got to make this dream a reality? Will the incoming "guests" have to sign some kind waiver? (Like if you fall, or get hurt on my land - it's your problem not mine..) Otherwise one good court case could shut your dream down. That's at best case scenario.. Worst case someone dies and you get sued for millions $$$.

Have you thought about how hard these things are to run? Okay if you got maybe 1-5 people coming.. But what happens when people start coming in dozens? Will you have help on the land? Or will it be: one man show?

Will guest stay over night like a hotel? Will there be food made on place, etc like in hotel? All that needs a legal paperwork to be done, which again cost $$$. Or are you planning to run it like (excuse my language) "hillbilly ranch" type operation? :D

Will you be making $$$ from this operation? (Guest will need to pay something?) Also why would they want to come to some "old" guy's ranch at nowhere? (Sounds like a start of a harrow movie.) :D 

I'm just being a realistic here..

10 minutes ago, Funky said:

Firstly how much $$$ you got to make this dream a reality? Will the incoming "guests" have to sign some kind waiver? (Like if you fall, or get hurt on my land - it's your problem not mine..) Otherwise one good court case could shut your dream down. That's at best case scenario.. Worst case someone dies and you get sued for millions $$$.

Have you thought about how hard these things are to run? Okay if you got maybe 1-5 people coming.. But what happens when people start coming in dozens? Will you have help on the land? Or will it be: one man show?

Will guest stay over night like a hotel? Will there be food made on place, etc like in hotel? All that needs a legal paperwork to be done, which again cost $$$. Or are you planning to run it like (excuse my language) "hillbilly ranch" type operation? :D

Will you be making $$$ from this operation? (Guest will need to pay something?) Also why would they want to come to some "old" guy's ranch at nowhere? (Sounds like a start of a harrow movie.) :D 

haha, the north section of my ranch.

i have lots of attorneys btw.

not a pipe dream, don't need the money, i'll have ten million in the companies banks this time next year hopefully and more million dollar an acre sales otw. 

i'm doing this because this is how u do land development. i've been planning this 24 years. 

AF390B4A-7F46-462E-8576-70C5429DC36B.jpeg.e52c83e47d6b669ea9ecf82c0f9e68f8.jpeg

haha, they don't have super regional shopping centers like this everywhere. maybe not in some countrys. 

everybody passes by me otw to see mickey, so a very good, great, the best location on planet earth, if u have google earth, can u show me a better all around virgin location. 

interstate frontage for wheel world. 

yeah, u will buy a year long pass. just like busch gardens. i'm sure ur consenting to some waiver with them or they'd be in court every day.

go use google earth if u have it, and u can see i'm not bfe, i'm a highly paid trained professional in site acquisition btw, i know my shit, and u don't.

23 minutes ago, Funky said:

i'm curious to what ur occupation is? 

yeah, don't show up tmrw, i start teaching my girls this month. gonna try and video it sb funny. 

this is looking at the site of the wheel house and wheel barn area. 

who do u think is liable at these jump tracks all over. that's legal stuff i leave up to my harvard lawyer. 

nice flat plateau at the highest point of my property. nice terrain changes for wheels. ie, yeah, u can catch air easily. 

19D2DD46-5A49-48DB-9811-07B06D1DA9E0.thumb.jpeg.c7f3b38f904aa54948f7bda8be6599dd.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Funky said:

@Funky  Nothing in your post is difficult to manage, and with the right business plan and investors, I think this could be a very successful thrill experience.

@novazeus I wish you the best of luck and hope you continue to solicit input from all of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hellkitten said:

@novazeus have you reached out to the Amped Games team? They have a current location but might be a good crew to chat with. https://www.ampedelectricgames.com/

no, not yet.

i’ve been talking to inmotion about this new idea.

not really new, i grew up working in a proshop at a golf and country club.

same shit. outdoors, lots of land, on dirt, less injury, not gonna be a big seller of wheels, 

if uf a hacker, go to walmart and buy some clubs. if ur desire is to become the best wheel rider u can, come join wheel ranch. meet ur friends. snack in the snack bar. trading in golf clubs for wheels. 

right now, the only wheel i woukd sell and service is the v13, and i have to teach myself first.

weather is getting nice so working on wheels outside, just like i helped rc heli pilots for years outside at our fields and events.

like an rc club, if u have ever been.

like when u go someplace and there’s a frisbee park or a giant dog park sitting on million dollar an acre property, who do h think builds it?

the govt forces us to in our zoning..

but yes, i want input from everybody on what they think they would like here.

not hard to google earth 

1530 cypress credk rd

lutz fl 33559

and u can see what my blank canvas looks like. the first apt developer is talking twelve acres in the nw corner for  $10 mil(he gets a break because he has to zone the whole property and i love these people, billionaires, nicest people i have ever met).

timeline is them closing at the quickest, this time next year, but i’m putting my beatches out on the street as soon as they are ready. we start training soon!

not trying to steal anybody’s business, for now only gonna pimp the v13, and service it. when someone buys a v13, and they want it worked on, they can bring it here.

i’m sure, just like 13 year old novazeus hanging around the country club, eventually the head pro would hire me. i’ll have lots of kids that will work for practically free or discounts on wheels.

Edited by novazeus

yes. bordered by lantower apts to the north, next to them between sandhill lane and them, 12 acres for 250 apts.

if u notice, wesley chapel blvd dead ends at the creek, that’s my new property line after selling that north 540 acres for this super regional shopping center.

wesley chapel blvd will be built down the center of my property along with a timber bridge over the creek(timber if i have to build it, if the govt builds it, i don’t care. he who has the gold rules, the golden rule. except in euc buying and we have to take what we can get.

i’m gonna change that with wheel pro shops.

btw, if u love wheels, have an aptitude for working on them, inmotion is looking for people to do regional “pro shops” is what i like to call them.

if ur conveniently located, and willing to take this on as a side hustle. contact inmotion. 

i mean, i’d be thrilled if i could drop off this s18 to some guy’s shop and if it took him a month to put on a michelin pilot street 2, who cares, as long as i don’t have to. i know i can, but omg, only so many seconds in a day and Bob takes priority as he should. 7 times more.

we’re both in dog years now. don’t take life so seriously. in a hundred years the only thing that will be left of me are the banks and homes i built and nonody will know my name. and i like that.

bordered by the two interstates to the east, ya, lkke a 100k cars daily drive by.

humongous visibility, had to laugh at funky’s comments.

wesley chapel blvd will connect to cypress creek rd. last year on black friday, mall patrons were stuck in the parking lot for four hours and could get out. the county needs this right of way from me, and that’s my zoning carrot. like i say, only been doing this literally my whole life.

i did well over a hundred site acquisitions for wireless for several different carriers in several different states.

best in the world, nobody could even come close, because of my background, i could do it all and ditch the attys, engineers, surveyors, rf engineers, zoners etc,

if they had desired, i woulda built the towers for them too!

Edited by novazeus
  • Thanks 1

so i was thinking about how to make this the most fun and entertaining without getting kids hurt, and i was never in motocross p, just had a penton 125 out here in 1973 zipping by pune trees at 50 mph in shorts barefoot. 

but watching the dirt bike crowd progress. and they might already be doing this, but how about a miniature supercross track designed for wheels. the way u get hurt is long steaightawys. i think the track can be interesting but designed where u can't go that fast, like my road. 35mph and making the curve would be pushing it. i've seen the dirt jump tracks,and do that too, but this mini supercross would be for competition. u know one one the best in motocross has property just up the road from me and built his own track on his property, i know because the karens were bitching at the zoning meetings about the noise. wheels have virtually no noise. it's a beautiful thing. and get kids outside in a great exercise activity. i wouldn't want to do this if it wasn't good for humans.

thankfully after 6 years, the wheel, v13, has moved out of the experimental phase and is reliable enough i trust putting one of my pretty little gfs on one. before the v13, not so much. not gonna possibly get someone hurt because of sloppy or just it's an experiment. i remember when dean kamen came up with the idea. i own an ovation guitar. circa 1977.:that's how old or long humans have been talking about it. my whole life, but where are they. 

i think the timing is right now. building my pev city around it. gonna be amazing! like an euc resort.

• Upvote 1

x marks rhe spot of the wheel barn.

47F31397-F387-4360-AD94-38D7E164D5AE.thumb.jpeg.41944166ee766c558439d373eef3eae5.jpeg

i thought this from inmotion was excellent. like wrote it.

this shows where the road and bridge will go roviding pev accessto about thirty restaurants.

227A217D-0B87-49EB-A10C-4D05A866AE42.thumb.jpeg.d4db8d47a1e13f978b1c3b20c3671295.jpeg

yeah, i'm ripping this from inmotion because that's how i'm teaching, like a golf swing or flying rc helis, just let ur body do it's magic with ur mind by staying in the now. 

B1368EF2-B580-4974-8DA8-54B03E923428.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

At the very least, your idea will be a great taxpayer for the rest of the ventures.  At the very least.

Similar idea at this link - they have on-grid, off-grid, BYO RV - the hardest part is the porta-potty maint.  The second hardest part is fixing ruts on single-track, but I suspect you've got that covered. With bonus points because you won't be closing for bow season, lol.

https://www.tallpinesatvpark.com/

Edited by sbb
  • Thanks 1

so here's a little zoning knowledge. 

first off, like real estate, zoning is completely local, so u have to go to pasco county land development code, to figure out what can be built here. it's hideous and just adds costs to the final tenants renting here. 

i've already done what they call future land use, and my subarea policies are listed as king ranch, u can google king ranch subarea policies, and it should pop up. 

anyway, in these subarea policies, for pasco to give me zoning, i have to set aside 55 acres of usable/buildable dirt, for like a hospital or something. a business that employs high paying people. or some widget maker that sells 50% of there widgets outside the county. 

i'd like to lure inmotion here and get them to build a factory on the interstate frontage. i'll help them get going. we're in talks but my internet is shit and i haven't ever used telegram, but i talked to my buyer and the contracts for the land purchase sb delivered tmrw to my attys, but i already shook hands with this billionaire i can't disclose, nicest man i ever met, so it's a done deal and i can concentrate on the wheel ranch venture. 

they have to zone it mpud and get their site development permits before they close, but i'm hoping pasco will fasttrack it, because i'm finally willing to dedicate 20 acres for the wesley chapel ext thru me to county line rd. 

lots of moving parts, but this is what u have to do when planning a pev city, starting 24 years ago. real estate development takes forwever, and it's mostly bullshit govt crap around here. some places in texas, u just build whatever, and call them when u want to be connected to the grid.

anyway, lost my train of thought, the 55 acres of employment center is gonna be hard to sell. that's only $500k an acre. the multifamily acreage will be selling for about $1.5 mil an acre. 

so anyway, u just don't snap ur fingers and create multifamily housing. but i'll have lots of land for cows and wheels in the meantime. 

because of the expense, and the hardness of my soil, everything will be dirt, but flat tracks are run on dirt. i think that would be fun. 

oh yeah, the govt in their land development code might require neighborhood parks. definiteky building a state of the art bark park at where the old homesteads were with these giant oak trees. no trees will be removed here, unless they are diseased.

this could be life changing for humans and i appreciate all ur comments. 

they just opened some snow park just north of me, haha, y'all probably would like that!

• Like 1