MTen4 , cutout of motor power without “Beep sound “

YCC

Pedal tilted forward when I switched lanes of the roadway,  the speed was 34km/h, the battery was remained around 45% capacity, and I weight 90 Kg.

I have totally no idea pertaining to the power cutout issue of pedal forward tilting without no beep sound.

Do you have the same cutout experience when you switch the direction of the pathway? 

I am fine, and the function of the EUC is fine as well, however, I have no log data of the record.

Edited by YCC

Bruh.. I would never ride faster than 30km/h on that wheel.. Even if i was 70kg heavy and 100% battery. And here you are going almost top speed!!!! At 90kg and half empty battery. Are you for real? I hope you have learned your mistake.. :facepalm:

Get something bigger/faster, if you wanna ride 35km/h speeds Jesus. Yeah.. you may see Jesus one day if you continue like that. 

Edited by Funky
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Medhi Baclet said:

90kg 34km/h. lol

This wheel is for 75kg max...

One could argue that that 75kg max limit is because of it's small wheel and small battery/motor.. It simply has no power to accelerate more heavy people. I bet if one didn't ride that fast and don't jump curbs at all, or ride true potholes.. Even 120kg could ride Mten4. :D 

Doh it would be sketchy as hell.. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, YCC said:

Pedal tilted forward when I switched lanes of the roadway,  the speed was 34km/h, the battery was remained around 45% capacity, and I weight 90 Kg.

I have totally no idea pertaining to the power cutout issue of pedal forward tilting without no beep sound.

Do you have the same cutout experience when you switch the direction of the pathway? 

I am fine, and the function of the EUC is fine as well, however, I have no log data of the record.

You should try the custom firmware and set it to 70% PWM dynamic tiltback.
Then see if you can gently hit the beeps and hear them.
I beep at 40kmh 80% PWM on the Mten4 and full battery. I can push the tiltback a couple of kmh beyond that.
My riding weight is around 70kg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not so sure it was an overlean. Can you hear the beeps at all? Maybe they were going off, in which case it was an overlean.

I have an MCM5-84 with a tiny battery and that thing beeps already at 70% battery if I ride normally (because of the voltage sag). I hear single beeps, double beeps and triple beeps constantly at cruising pace under 70% battery. Never have I heard 5 beeps. 

The Mten4 is a lot newer but can it really be silent?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alcatraz said:

I'm not so sure it was an overlean. Can you hear the beeps at all? Maybe they were going off, in which case it was an overlean.

I have an MCM5-84 with a tiny battery and that thing beeps already at 70% battery if I ride normally (because of the voltage sag). I hear single beeps, double beeps and triple beeps constantly at cruising pace under 70% battery. Never have I heard 5 beeps. 

The Mten4 is a lot newer but can it really be silent?

As said before. Mten4 simply didn't have enough power left to even make a "beep". It simply powered off..

Also one could say: Mten4 took it's all power left to try to hold the user upright. Even for split second longer.. But at lass it didn't have enough juice. "Insert meme: He needs some milk"

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Funky said:

As said before. Mten4 simply didn't have enough power left to even make a "beep". It simply powered off..

Also one could say: Mten4 took it's all power left to try to hold the user upright. Even for split second longer.. But at lass it didn't have enough juice. "Insert meme: He needs some milk"

That doesn't make any sense to me. You can hear single and double beeps way before 3, and later 5 beeps. You're saying he did a Michael Jackson lean before the single beeps? Hmm.... I don't know. 

• Upvote 1

Even with the single and double beeps disabled, jumping past 3 and 5 is an impressive feat that I find it hard to believe. 

Maybe he was just in a noisy place, maybe wearing a full face helmet, sounds a bit more reasonable. Also, how loud is the speaker on the Mten4?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, alcatraz said:

Even with the single and double beeps disabled, jumping past 3 and 5 is an impressive feat that I find it hard to believe. 

Maybe he was just in a noisy place, maybe wearing a full face helmet, sounds a bit more reasonable. Also, how loud is the speaker on the Mten4?

Actually, I have video record, however, it actually has no beep to warn me. So, I was very confused. 

22 hours ago, alcatraz said:

That doesn't make any sense to me. You can hear single and double beeps way before 3, and later 5 beeps. You're saying he did a Michael Jackson lean before the single beeps? Hmm.... I don't know. 

That doesn’t make any sense to me, too. Sadly, I was fxcked without beep.