Extreme Bull Commander Pro 50S

3600Wh is an 8P configuration isn't it? I'm curious if Electric Dreams can (in a blind test) even tell which wheel is running the 50S or 50E cells.

Maybe for climbing long and steep inclines in super hot weather by heavier riders makes sense for the 50S as they'll run cooler.

At 8P though the benefits are extremely small.

9 hours ago, Planemo said:

The EX30 is 6P so I assumed the CP was the same?

You're right. It's 6P for 3600Wh @ 134v. My bad.

Then there should be a benefit. It makes it an interesting test. Can you feel it at 6P? I bet I couldn't but I'm not a speed freak. There are a lot of fast riders out there though, aren't there...

I forgot which review channel it was that compared voltages after a couple of runs between 40T and 50E.  (More of a hard riding range test. I think it was ED). I'd also include the voltage sag for each run, the delta between starting voltage and the lowest recorded.

Edited by alcatraz

15 hours ago, alcatraz said:

Can you feel it at 6P?

Not in the slightest. The EX30 has more headroom for me with 50E than I will ever need. Truth be told if I could swop the 134v for 100v and get more range I would do that. I can say that because I only hit the beeps once on my Sherman. That said, it does give me a nice fluffy feeling to see hardcore riders pushing beeps on the EX and me thinking jeez I've got a lot of headroom left with the sort of riding I do (cruise 25~30ish, 45mph max ish). I don't do offroad either btw.

So I'm not really the ideal person to give you an answer as I'm probably not the average buyer for an EX, but I wanted suspension, 18" and minimum 3600wh. So there was the EX, the CP and the Sherman S. The EX just happened to come up second hand at a good price (I couldn't afford any of them new!).

At first I wasn't sure what's the point of changing the CP to this version, but there's a decent amount of changes to this. I likely would have bought the 50S if I hadn't bought the original CP. I have a suspicion they want the CP to be a racing wheel (beefier motor and batteries up higher for sharper cornering). Honestly, this wheel looks beastly and should be beastly.

4 hours ago, EMA said:

interesting wheel, have 5k on my CPro, absolutely a great wheel ;)

How has the rollers held up after 5k km? Also seems like the controller box has no water proofing gasket ...are you nervous getting caught in the rain? TIA.

38 minutes ago, Zuber said:

How has the rollers held up after 5k km? Also seems like the controller box has no water proofing gasket ...are you nervous getting caught in the rain? TIA.

I have around 2.2K on my CP and the roller is not looking good on the right side. It seems to have loosened from where it screws in and it's really rubbing creaking when riding now. To the point where it can be ridden but seriously annoying and frustrates me.

I haven't taken it apart yet to try and fix it because I've been lazy, but today I was riding it and I can't take it anymore and I'm not going to ride it until I fix the issue. I think it may just need to be tightened and put some loctite in there but won't know for certain until I actually break it down and see myself.

With that said, I was going to ask if anyone else has had a similar issue? Or if these rollers are easy to find parts for and/or replace?

8 hours ago, GitDatPC said:

I just ordered a 50S from Next Gen Mobility 😎👍 That extra 5 MPH top speed was too tempting lol

Lol. That's awesome, but I kind of don't get it unless you want a back up CP? Congrats btw!

At first I thought why would anyone go from the original CP to the 50S... but there are noticeable differences (the motor, rim, stock pads, battery, trolley handle, screen size[?], mosfets, etc). I guess I'm the type who won't buy something twice even if they aren't exactly the same, but somewhat similar.

I think I might have mentioned this earlier, but I would have for sure bought the 50S over the original if given the choice at the time. It's hard for me to admit, but it has better/stronger parts on it over the original, and it looks cooler imo.

1 hour ago, BKW said:

Lol. That's awesome, but I kind of don't get it unless you want a back up CP? Congrats btw!

At first I thought why would anyone go from the original CP to the 50S... but there are noticeable differences (the motor, rim, stock pads, battery, trolley handle, screen size[?], mosfets, etc). I guess I'm the type who won't buy something twice even if they aren't exactly the same, but somewhat similar.

I think I might have mentioned this earlier, but I would have for sure bought the 50S over the original if given the choice at the time. It's hard for me to admit, but it has better/stronger parts on it over the original, and it looks cooler imo.

Just that extra top speed 😁 I'm selling my original CP for $1900. NEXT! lol

• Like 1