Convert RS:HS to HT?

Yea the control boards are replaceable. They're not cheap though.

I got mine fixed but I'm in China. I don't know who can fix boards abroad.

Edit: Is see the question changed to HS-HT. The motor and control board needs to match I think. C30 motor and HS board... or C38 and HT board.

Edited by alcatraz

I am not sure if I am reading this correctly, but if you are asking if you can install a high torque board on a wheel with the high speed motor... I don't think so. You will have to swap the MB/controller and the motor to do the HT conversion correctly. I assume if you mismatch the boards and motors you will probably burn up your controller, but then again, I have never seen anyone attempt this so maybe I am being overly paranoid.

I think word on the street is that there is a way to flash a HS to HT and vice versa but you have to physically plug into the board.  Might be wrong *edit, I was wrong*

I swapped a HT EXN and HS RS19 but just ended up swapping the controllers as well.   The EXN is flipped 180 degrees from the RS so it took a little work.  The controller won't recalibrate unless it's with a certain angle.

I saw that Eevees had discounted RS controllers a little while ago

Edited by Vince.Fab

On 10/18/2023 at 12:19 AM, Vince.Fab said:

I think word on the street is that there is a way to flash a HS to HT and vice versa but you have to physically plug into the board.  Might be wrong

I swapped a HT EXN and HS RS19 but just ended up swapping the controllers as well.   The EXN is flipped 180 degrees from the RS so it took a little work.  The controller won't recalibrate unless it's with a certain angle.

I saw that Eevees had discounted RS controllers a little while ago

Yes you can flash a HS to HT . You don't have to physically plug into the board. @Freestyler can do it but he is not active anymore sadly..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 5:16 PM, Magman116 said:

My RS19 HS I got from EWheels with the Molicel batteries has a C30 motor and a HT controller. That is the way it came.  So it can be done.

How do you know it's a HT ? The sticker on it. This is not proof