EUC World for Wear OS is missing on Google Play

nsauk

A few days ago I had to reset my Pixel Watch so all the apps installed manually were erased.

Then I found that there is no compatible package of EUC World. Did I miss some announcement?

If one can share an APK file for Wear OS (3.5) so I'd have an option to sideload it, please share.

image.png.70a038a8305540b36d4b3f6b2983691a.png

Edited by nsauk
grammar

On 10/10/2023 at 6:52 PM, nsauk said:

A few days ago I had to reset my Pixel Watch so all the apps installed manually were erased.

Then I found that there is no compatible package of EUC World. Did I miss some announcement?

If one can share an APK file for Wear OS (3.5) so I'd have an option to sideload it, please share.

image.png.70a038a8305540b36d4b3f6b2983691a.png

All fine no drama in WATCH app store select APP IN PHONE and eucworld show there on 100%. I no make screenshots becasue my watch is in czech language sry. Just do this and WIN. Enjoy! 

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 7:29 AM, Seba said:

Google Play periodically changes their publishing policies and guidelines and/or requirements for new apps or updates of existing apps. EUC World companion app for Wear OS that was available in Google Play was bundled with the phone app, as per older Google Play requirements. Now they require that Wear OS apps will be released separately from the phone app. Because of this change, due to recent 2.34 update of the phone app that doesn't contain Wear OS app, watch companion app is temporarily unavailable in the Google Play. Now I'm working on update of the Wear OS app that will include all recent changes in the phone app (displaying of safety margin on the main screen etc.). After this update is completed, it will take some time for a battle with the Google Play app review team (they are sometimes problematic, as the app is specific and it's hard to them to understand how it works and what is an electric unicycle...). Anyway, I hope that the app will be back in the Google Play late this month. In paralell I work on finishing Garmin app that I want to be available somewhere at the end of this month too.

Thanks for your work, me and my unicycle friends are waiting for these update. Is there any news about it? We still cannot find the EUC World app in the Wear OS Play Store.

20 hours ago, Marco Schwertner said:

Thanks for your work, me and my unicycle friends are waiting for these update. Is there any news about it? We still cannot find the EUC World app in the Wear OS Play Store.

Currently, the unavailability of the EUC World app for watches has lasted for a dozen days or so, and is related to the need to ensure compatibility with the most recent update of the EUC World phone app. The latter (2.44) is being prepared and will be uploaded to Google Play this Tuesday. Once it is approved and published, the watch app will be submitted to the Google Play store next. So I think both apps will be available in the next few days.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:19 PM, Marco Schwertner said:

EUC World 2.44 companion app for Wear OS has just showed up in Google Play. Please make sure that you also update phone app to version 2.44.

• Upvote 1