Why was I banned for asking a question?

6 hours ago, cafemagnum said:

Why was I banned for asking a question on the facebook group about this other group that looks the same?

FYI The moderators are different ones in the facebook group - i have no idea if they are active here, too?

54 minutes ago, Chriull said:

FYI The moderators are different ones in the facebook group - i have no idea if they are active here, too?

Ok makes sense. Its just weird. I asked about this group that just started that looks the same (using the same logo) and I am now banned. Really strange. I was confused just looking for an explanation or letting the group know there is a copy cat group. Why did I get punished for asking a question. Really not fair. Ive been a member of the EUC facebook group for a long time. What if I was suicidal and being apart of the EUC facebook group was my only thing keeping me from trying to get cutout and faceplanting at 40mph with no gear on?.. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yea this FB page is run by the same guy as the forum, but the mods are entirely different people.

What is your FB username (maybe a link)? Do you have a link for the post you made there that got you banned? We can ask what happened, might just be a misclick - the FB group seems to get a lot of spam (from what I see before it gets deleted) - but we need a reference so they know what our request is about.

Yeah I would say a good portion of the zuck group was permabanned or temp banned for asking what was going on with recent moderation.  I understand moderating is a tough, thankless job, but I feel they must have been having a bad couple of days to alienate so many people so fast with not communication as 2 why.  Punishments did not seem to be uniform as well.  I was perma banned I think, while bigger fish in the euc game was just slapped on the wrist for same stuff. <<shrugg>>