My fuzzy logic as relates to being an EUC'er, it will never happen to me.

woke rider

Risking: Battery fire-- loss of life and property, Fractures and injuries averaging $40,000 in medical bills and loss of functioning, Constantly breaking down and expensive to repair, legal status in question in many jurisdictions (changing all the time).

And what great reward could possibly be worth all this risk? Superpowers. Something truly special. The closest thing to freedom possible in this technocracy grid. Never-mind, I'm a good rider now, it's never going to happen to me. EUC risk can really be mitigated a lot. This is my fuzzy logic because I'm in denial.

• Like 1

The whole battery fire aspect can't be overstated and that sucks, a lot. People have to be made aware that it isn't just fire, it is the incredible temperatures that can be reached in an instant. Otherwise I love everything about EUC's including the risk that I might dumbass myself into breaking something I really don't want to break.

• Like 1

I have lithium batteries everywhere in my house, I even have an old lithium computer battery from my imac g4 just sitting on my shelf. It's illegal to just toss a lithium battery in the trash. They have to be disposed of properly. I want to live a lithium free life. That would be a major lifestyle change though.

• Like 1

My hope lies with failure proofing the wheel and getting lots of experience by putting in the miles. Close calls before accidents. That means, no joyriding.

I have had falls. You know how slow you ride after a fall? I'm talking snail pace, and it still beats all other forms of transport. THAT'S what I try to remind myself with before anything happens. That even if you take it easy, it's still way WAY better than the alternative. Let's not get greedy. :lol:

I'd prefer to show the world that a wheel can be ridden safely. My goal is to do 30.000km without falling. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

You need the Genius World Record witness for this! Fingers crossed won't do it. :clap3:

Hehe. Luckily I don't need it to be official. I just want to have confidence in my wheels. The riding skills have reached a point where it's only wheel failures that cause me to fall. That's good. Now if only I could figure my wheels out 100% so that they're in solid working condition.