Kingsong 16s - less than 80 miles, SOLD , Orange County, CA, USA

Sketch

Up for sale is a Kingsong 16s electric unicycle. I got this from a guy who barely used this. It only has around 70miles on it. A few scratches from a few beginners spills but it is in great shape overall and rides smoothly. I thought I was going to keep this as a backup wheel, but I have my eyes on a Veteran Sherman and need to raise funds. I got a good deal on this so I’m going to pass on the savings. This wheel is around $1300 new. I’m going to let this one go for way below half that. Wheel is missing one lower ankle pad. Doesn’t affect the ride but it only cost $9 to replace from eWheels.com if desired. Wheels has Bluetooth speakers built in, and has 840wh battery. This can get you up to 25miles of range. It is light weight and has the best trolley handle in the industry. This is an earlier model without cutoff lift sensor, but the on/off button is in easy thumb reach from handle.

This would make a great wheel for your car for lunch break rides or a short commuter wheel. I use a wheel like this to save me in parking fees for my kids club sports events. Park for free far away and ride in to the event. This would also make a wonderful wheel to learn on or to teach others the hobby.

Don’t miss out on this reliable classic EUC at an incredibly low price. I don’t have the box, so I would prefer a in person deal.  Here is the Craigslist listing for more photos.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/d/orange-kingsong-16s-electric-unicycle/7650837371.html

IMG_3462.jpeg

Edited by Sketch

24 minutes ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Lower ankle pad refers to the small pad covering the screws in the center right above pedal, one on each side?

Yes, that is correct.

Kingsong app says it’s charged up to 100%, Darkness bot reads 99%.

This is a great wheel for the price.  I’m surprised no local riders are interested.  

If you want to pay shipping and can pay using Zelle,  I’d consider shipping.  I don’t have the original box, but I think I can get a box and pack it securely.

7 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

I am interested, but I already got 3 of them. Fun wheel to do tricks, for beginners to learn on and make short errands!

Only 3?  I think you need a fourth 😁

• Sketch changed the title to Kingsong 16s - less than 80 miles, $450, Orange County, CA, USA
  • Sketch changed the title to Kingsong 16s - less than 80 miles, SOLD , Orange County, CA, USA