KS factories locations

Leionar27

They're made in China. For export/tax reasons I think it's common to have these "warehouses". I think it's to make a lot of sales possible, not to provide better support, so you might not find help in these locations.

• Like 1

By Air it's one week or even faster, but shipping costs are around 400€. 

Hard to believe that the seller will cover the shipping costs for you. 

Maybe he just want your money and then he says that something happend with the shipment and it takes one week more...another week.... and another week... 1 months .... 2 months and so on...and after 4 month the ship arrives in Europe. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To me it has seemed that the EU “warehouses” are indeed just forwarding services, and the sellers probably gather up a good bunch of orders to ship at once. The cost per wheel isn’t much if you ship a container full of them.

I bought my wheel as a factory direct preorder though, and while the shipping was indeed around 400-500€, the factory direct price of the wheel itself more than made up for it.

For the actual factory locations though, in my understanding all manufacturer’s factories are located in Shenzhen (next to Hong Kong), or at least in the immediate vicinity.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

By Air it's one week or even faster, but shipping costs are around 400€. 

Hard to believe that the seller will cover the shipping costs for you. 

Maybe he just want your money and then he says that something happend with the shipment and it takes one week more...another week.... and another week... 1 months .... 2 months and so on...and after 4 month the ship arrives in Europe. 😂

well Its exactly what happened today. The reseller told me his stock of new ks16x should arrive in the end of last week in EU warehouses.

And now today I asked where it is , he told me it arrives in the end of June in Eu warehouse...

And Im afraid that in end of June , he is gonna tell me end of july ...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

To me it has seemed that the EU “warehouses” are indeed just forwarding services, and the sellers probably gather up a good bunch of orders to ship at once. The cost per wheel isn’t much if you ship a container full of them.

I bought my wheel as a factory direct preorder though, and while the shipping was indeed around 400-500€, the factory direct price of the wheel itself more than made up for it.

For the actual factory locations though, in my understanding all manufacturer’s factories are located in Shenzhen (next to Hong Kong), or at least in the immediate vicinity.

yes , its a stock not only one wheel, its an aliexpress reseller. But finally he lied about time shipping...

Edited by Leionar27
add a word

It's always the same with these AliExpress sellers. They lie about the delivery times so that you buy from them.

I would not rely on his statement and cancel the purchase if you have an alternative.
Who already lies with the purchase with the delivery time, what do you expect from such a guy if there are problems after the purchase?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I payed via Paypal to have the x4 option .

I contacted Paypal and they are investigating it , if I dont receive a track number before 11 june (and I will not receive it ), they should normally refund me

It's a lesson for me finally , never again aliexpress for wheels.

You can simply cancel the purchase if the promised shipping time was not met. The AliExpress service is also not so bad just in case you need to open a dispute. PayPal is the more complicated and longer way. Do not waste time to discuss with the seller, but open a dispute right away.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

You can simply cancel the purchase if the promised shipping time was not met. The AliExpress service is also not so bad just in case you need to open a dispute. PayPal is the more complicated and longer way. Do not waste time to discuss with the seller, but open a dispute right away.

Unfortunately I can't cause there wasn't an order command on aliexpress, He sent me an invoice on paypal directly Cause I wanted to pay by credit x4 and there wasn't the option on aliexpress.

I opened a dispute right on Pp.

Edited by Leionar27
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ugoaps said:

EUC Manufacturer Locations:

Nice!

Based on that, only KingSong and Inmotion are actually located in Shenzhen, while Begode is in Humen and LeaperKim in Guangzhou. All within a ~2h drive (~140km) though.

Edited by mrelwood

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 7:34 PM, Leionar27 said:

Hi ,

Kingsong factory is only located in China , or they have factories in other countries ?

Thanks very much for your interest in Kingsong .

Currently we have only one factory in Guangming,Shenzhen.

Our boss Mr Lv is planning to open second factory in a second country.

Would you like to visit our headquarter factory in Shenzhen ?Welcome !

Just make an appointment with us :cs@kingsong.com

• Like 3

I watched the Inmotion factory video here:

But Inmotion doesn't seem like an intelligent fun atmosphere like King Song's atmosphere. King Song seems like a fun, smart, above average company culture, while Inmotion seems like working there would be just another boring factory job.

I would rather work at King Song because it seems like individual workers get more individual responsibility and get more pride in their work. I did sense some tension though in the workers not wanting to make a mistake at both companies, but that's a good thing right?

Edited by earthtwin
more comments
  • Like 1