Tire pressure on Inmotion v13?

Finn Bjerke

I'm around the same weight and i use 30psi, i like it on the softer side. I don't know if i would slime the tire though on the off chance you get a puncture through both tire and tube but i don't know where you are riding it. Could be through a roofing nail factory waste dump. I just think it's heavy enough without slime in it.

i'm running my michelin street pilot 2 with max sidewall pressure of 45 psi at 40 psi. this is a tubeless tire but running it with a tube. pretty darn stiff but i like hard. 

keeps things interesting!

no slime needed.

Edited by novazeus

• 2 weeks later...

30psi is what I usually use on 80/90-14 and 2.75-14 motorcycle tires. Larger tires should do fine with even a little less, since smaller tires require more. But this depends a lot on how and where you ride.

Someone just shared photos of their V11 rim after running into a deep pothole at 30km/h on a motorcycle tire pumped to 2.5 bars (37.5psi). It was disastrous, the rim was completely wasted. I’ve been fine off-roading and gravel riding at 30psi for 7000+ km.

Edited by mrelwood

I'm 75kg (probably 77kg with gear), I started off with 40psi but dropped it to 38psi which feels better for my riding preference.  I also have my suspension at 170psi, which is slightly higher than suggested for my weight.  Combo of those two has felt the best so far.