I dislike Inmotion quality (split from: Inmotion v13 useful information)

Finn Bjerke

Inmotion you are a dangerous. The QC on V11, V12 and now V13 was not done by Inmotion but by EUC riders- Batch1 buyers are crash test dummies for Inmotions sluggish work... How the F... could this happen? Wont you ever learn ?  Can I expect bad bearings on V13 ? Bad CC? Frontlights disconnecting? fake waterproofing ? There is a word for what Inmotion is doing: 

欺诈罪

My bloody V13 arrives in a week. I deeply regret that after reading this thread. 

Bad waterproofing should mean: Give us our money back.  

So what is this link about ? Bad motors/bearings/screws on this overpriced low quality wheel ?

https://www.ecohuman.pl/en/blog/news/inmotion-v13-motor-bearing-problems 

The reviewers are no good.  I hate repairing your lousy products Inmotion....

Edited by Finn Bjerke
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Batch1 buyers are crash test dummies

What's new or different with any other batch1 wheel or wheels in general?

Quality was, is and will be questionable, especially with first batches - sometimes one has good luck, sometimes not.

Some companies have sometimes better records, some lower, sometimes it changes from wheel to wheel or batch to batch - that's the game and there is no reason to believe this could change in the near future.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

My bloody V13 arrives in a week. I deeply regret that after reading this thread. 

Takes time to learn:  "I shall not press that buy button" , "I shall not press that buy button" , "I shall not press that buy button" :D