Commander HT reached 12330W power

YCC

Incredibly, I rode the Commander HT C38 and reached 12330W when the speed was 35.4 km / h.

It seems that I hit a pothole on the road at 35.4 km / h, however, the speed record shows that I slowed down.

Am I lucky not to be cut off, or how can I get to 12330W of power?

761F1359-79DC-4F2F-9C86-1B309C6E1B84.thumb.jpeg.81554dd04b120fceb1bf8233d5e0ef8e.jpegE1E4A2E3-D07D-4F5A-852F-2E3F9FFFEA67.thumb.jpeg.511e706fc8a840441c49073a148bd31e.jpegCDE9605B-9EA9-45AB-B1F6-2F7EC50747BB.thumb.jpeg.be9b13934c9c5ca91807655a0294ae82.jpeg

You're lucky you didn't ride a wheel that limits performance. 

The V13 overleaned at 10.000W resulting in a crash but it might be possible that there's a 2 second time limit of unlimited power. At 30km/h maybe the power reserve would be more than 10.000w.

Also, there's the likely possibility that these numbers aren't accurate and can't be compared.

Ride carefully. Spiking the wheel can't be good for the components' lifespan.

• Thanks 1

This very high power value is a DarknessBot estimate and not accurate @YCC

It's best to simply ignore it. On average and to compare one ride to another it has some value but for things like maximums etc, it's entirely worthless.

I wish the DarknessBot developer would clearly label what is a rough estimate vs a measured value, so many people are getting confused all the time because you can't tell which is which without some deep knowledge are in the data packets sent by the wheel.

I can because I've developed my own app doing that, but 99+% of users can't.

Ping @Alla Shkolnik and @Ilya Shkolnik please consider this.

Proposed approach:

• Label as (estimated) or (est.) or mark each estimated value with a star *
  • show every estimated value in a different color, like dark blue and keep black the real data

Examples:

• Voltage
  • Motor Current
  • Power*
  • Battery Current*
  • PWM*

or

• Voltage
  • Motor Current
  • Power (est.)
  • Battery Current (est.)
  • PWM (est.)

Especially as the support for custom Begode firmware by @Freestyler is rolled out, many people won't know if their PWM is a rough estimate as it has always been - which is very inaccurate or an accurate value reported by the board over Bluetooth - It also means that all the previous alarms would be set wrong, something dangerous that will lead people to overlean and crash if not handled very carefully. 

Edited by supercurio
  • Thanks 1