Selling INMOTION V10F ~ $1000 ~ MARIETTA, GA

keaj00

Selling Inmotion V10F electric unicycle

134 miles

Slight scratches on shell and pedals but works like new

Comes with protective cover, box warranty(box can be picked up from my apartment down the street after sale)

1100 OBO

Edited by Chriull
Changed font color to black on white
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 11:39 AM, a1fastyellowgto said:

are you still selling this? i am interested in purchasing this. feel free to text me at 307-314-5946, or on discord; my account is a1fastyellowgto#9643

Hi, sorry for late response but yes I'm still interested in selling

I'll shoot you a text

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Mark.on.2.wheels said:

Thanks, OFR, I'll keep looking!

Some people use forums just to pop in and sell stuff.

yeah. i actually bought this wheel, then sold it a few months ago. there are a ton of good deals though, especially on here and discord. what's your budget?

Under $1500 (told ya I'm a cheap SOB!), I'm thinking V10F for my first wheel.
Why?
Their website claims it ships from Nevada. Made in USA? Nah, I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night. They're all made in CCP, best I can tell. Just like consumer drones. Seem that most wheels are similar in performance, InMotion was the first I heard of.
Anyway, in Birmingham they aren't being sold or marketed yet, so I have to go outside the area. (That's why the old post from Marietta was attractive.)
The used wheel forums seem to be hit and miss, and most posts are old, so I may have to go with a new one. I'll look on discord, I don't think I've heard of that one.
I'm still trying to find a dealer in Atlanta, as I travel in and around there a couple times a month.
I appreciate the reply!

EDIT: I won't be able to use it for commuting, because it's 10 miles to work, and my German Shepherd goes to the office with me. I'm not sure he can run for 10 miles....

Edited by Mark.on.2.wheels
oh by the way...

Well, a new warranty is worth a lot.  eWheels has (as do other sellers) absolutely fantastic warranty service.   If your choice is within several dollars, shipping is expensive, consider new.   V10 was my first choice but I ultimately bought a V12HT.  Really enjoy riding it, learning was a bit of a challenge, but fun, now riding on the curvy trails at our local park is a hoot!  One thing….as you learn to ride you will get credit for working out the legs, more than any gym!  Way back when I was a rookie (last month) after 10 mile ride on curves, my legs and spaghetti had a lot in common! 

And I have the only EUC in a 100 mile radius, you sure will be asked a lot of questions!

Edited by Jkay
  • Like 1

Interesting!

I can see how the posture closely resembles downhill skiing, so that makes sense to me. 

Also, insofar as shipping, InMotion (and other retailers) will ship a new unit for free. A 50lb package could run into some pocket change and then some, which is why so many in the For Sale section here state "Local pickup only."

Sorry, guys, I am not close to NYC (where many used ones appear), and have no desire or plans to return. BTDT.

14 minutes ago, Mark.on.2.wheels said:

Interesting!

I can see how the posture closely resembles downhill skiing, so that makes sense to me. 

Also, insofar as shipping, InMotion (and other retailers) will ship a new unit for free. A 50lb package could run into some pocket change and then some, which is why so many in the For Sale section here state "Local pickup only."

Sorry, guys, I am not close to NYC (where many used ones appear), and have no desire or plans to return. BTDT.

Neltrek has new HT V12s going for $1500, 1 year warranty. But if you're looking for under that, I'd definitely go used. I'm actually thinking of selling my Begode Hero. Has under 100 miles, good shape. Too narrow for me now after getting used to the S22. I'm pretty close to Marietta. If you're still in the market next time you're in GA, reach out. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mark.on.2.wheels said:

I'll look up Neitrek... that's the price I was looking at for a new V10F, from InMotion.

Thanks!

(And don't tell my wife, but I can see having more than one! Yes always need to have a backup, right?)

https://www.neltrekevolution.com/products/INMOTION-V12-Electric-Unicycle-1-year-warranty-p447746491

definitely a good deal for new. if you were going v10f, go v12. v10f was my first wheel too. great wheel, but it's VERY easy to outgrow...and quickly. awesome to learn on. it's up to you, but I want to make sure you have some good options brotha!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1