My King Song S22 3D Printed Accessories

Rawnei

Thank @Rawneifor your answer, despite my question was not very clear it answer to my question.
Another question for you : when the is only the resolution indicated in the thing detail (and no details about noze size) what noze size should i use ?

example : 

for the "3rd Party Pads Support" is only written "Resolution: 0.2"

Edited by Vichtak

1 hour ago, Vichtak said:

Thank @Rawneifor your answer, despite my question was not very clear it answer to my question.
Another question for you : when the is only the resolution indicated in the thing detail (and no details about noze size) what noze size should i use ?

example : 

for the "3rd Party Pads Support" is only written "Resolution: 0.2"

0.2 resolution is the layer height, use whichever nozzle you are already using, you can use your usual settings just make sure the printed item is solid i.e. 100% infill or walls (I will update the thingiverse with this information), otherwise it might be too weak.

• 1 month later...
  • King Song S22 Pro - Gen3 Sliders Felt Protectors

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6269711

Felt protectors for the King Song S22 Pro Gen3 Sliders.

What is a felt protector?

Glad you asked Billy! In order to prevent dust and dirt particles as much as possible from coming into the slider channels of the S22 Pro the aim is to close off the beginning and the end of the sliders from particles, however you also don't want to introduce friction and degrade the performance of the the suspension movement, soft felt (like a thin sheet of wool that I am using) is perfect for this task, glued to a small piece of TPU it will create a barrier and push the dirt out without introducing friction.

Small dirt and dust in the channels does it even matter?

In my opinion yes, all type of dirt particles entering the sliders will over time wear down both the wheels and the paint inside the channels and degrade suspension performance eventually, protecting the sliders with something will prolong the life of them and keep them working in optimal condition.

What are "Gen3 Sliders"?

King Song has designed and produced 3 different versions of the Pro sliders, wheels being currently marketed and sold as "Pro V2" includes the new GF motor and these new 3rd generation sliders, some stores even market these sliders as "Pro V2 Sliders".

What are special about the 3rd generation of sliders and how to identify them?

The third generation of sliders has 4 small supportive wheels on the side that prevent side movement, those tiny wheels are mounted with a small circlip.

In some spots 3 wheels point in the same direction (front bottom and rear top on each side), these spots are generally are under more stress.

The wheels themselves has a more pointed profile, I am not sure if the material is POM or Nylon.

The sliders are marked with L F (Left-Front), L B (Left-Back), R F (Right-Front) and R B (Right-Back) respectively, making it clear in what position they should be installed.

1.thumb.jpg.f3f916b34257d0e43a08c779634c3520.jpg

• Thanks 2