(SOLD) - Kingsong 18XL - $1250 OBO- Northern California

Hi,

Edit: New Price

I am selling my Kingsong 18xl as the original owner - purchased from Euco on November, 2021 with around 5 months of warranty remaining. It has 3,450 miles and has never had a ride related issue. The rubber charge cover broke off - I have the replacement piece available. Also the rubber mudguard broke off ($15 from Euco). There is velcro on the top shell and handle for the seat that comes included. The tire has armor dilloz tire sealant.
It also comes with a standard charger, rapid charger, seat and Euco cover. $1250+ shipping. Prefer local meetup and then you can try it in person or I can demo it. Message me with any questions. I am located in Norcal (Sonoma County).

Msg me if you would like more photos as posting more would exceed the max file size.

Thanks!

IMG_1826.jpg

Edited by RamonatheCat
  • Like 2

• RamonatheCat changed the title to Kingsong 18XL - $1500 - Northern California
1 minute ago, Tawpie said:

For those unfamiliar, that AlienRides sticker is holographic. It wasn't mentioned as being included, but if I were in the market for the wheel its inclusion would be mandatory.

Not only is it holographic it's also included :D

• Like 3

• RamonatheCat changed the title to Kingsong 18XL - $1400 OBO- Northern California
  • RamonatheCat changed the title to Kingsong 18XL - $1350 OBO- Northern California
10 hours ago, bitbyaturtle said:

I’m also 6’3 and 230lbs. Do you think this will work for a beginner unicycle?

An 18XL is the perfect beginner wheel for someone like you. As for "testing", if you mean riding, this probably won't work unless you already know to ride. May seem impossible otherwise and even scare you off. Just wanted to say that. As for testing if it works, that is quick and easy.

But yea, an 18XL for 1350 is a great start! Here's more info about buying used wheels:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bitbyaturtle said:

I’m new to this. I’m also 6’3 and 230lbs. Do you think this will work for a beginner unicycle? I’m in socal so it would be a drive for me to come test the thing lol. 

Im also 6’ 3” (185-190 lbs) and it has handled my weight pretty effortlessly. Also with this euc the warranty would transfer to you so you would have around 5 months warranty as well. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bitbyaturtle said:

I’m new to this. I’m also 6’3 and 230lbs. Do you think this will work for a beginner unicycle? I’m in socal so it would be a drive for me to come test the thing lol. 

Height doesn't really mater.. But weight wise i'm 280lbs and 18xl was my first wheel. And i'm very happy. Sure you could learn on 16" small euc.. But why.. Get something that you will use. :)

Learning will take time.. It took me 4days (15-20mins each day) to get going.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 5:14 PM, bitbyaturtle said:

I have 2 of the 18XL's.  Excellent beginner wheel because of it's stability.  A week or two into it and you'll appreciate starting on one like this.  Plenty of power for your specs.  It's a wheel you can grow into and not get tired of hopefully ever.  Ride On!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• RamonatheCat changed the title to Kingsong 18XL - $1250 OBO- Northern California
  • RamonatheCat changed the title to (SOLD) - Kingsong 18XL - $1250 OBO- Northern California
  • 2 weeks later...