2022 Southern California EUC Tour

Marty Backe

The 4th annual Southern California Tour is now open for registration.

Set aside a week in mid-October to join over 100-riders (last years attendance) as we enjoy some of the best EUC riding in the United States. Meet new friends and re-connect with old friends. It's an amazing time and one that you'll never forget.

Registration (free) and information is available here: https://www.electricunicycleworld.com/p/2022-southern-california-euc-tour.html

DJI_0718-HDR

Hope you can make it :)

Edited by meepmeepmayer
link added, it was missing
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could accommodate riders of all levels but that is not the goal of the Tour. My Tour is a celebration of EUC's and the rides that I like to do. If you are not yet at the level where you feel you could participate, then consider this as something to aspire to next year. Now I certainly can't (and won't) prevent anyone from joining the Tour but I can't make accommodations for beginners (instruction, periodic waiting for you to catch up, etc.). You could always begin a ride with us and then stop when you feel you've had enough.

No apologies; the Tour is for hardcore riders and their hardcore wheels 😎

Amazing that one man can organize this much group activity on his own, kudos Marty! 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, Marty Backe said:

The 4th annual Southern California Tour is now open for registration.

Set aside a week in mid-October to join over 100-riders (last years attendance) as we enjoy some of the best EUC riding in the United States. Meet new friends and re-connect with old friends. It's an amazing time and one that you'll never forget.

Registration (free) and information is available here: https://www.electricunicycleworld.com/p/2022-southern-california-euc-tour.html

DJI_0718-HDR

Hope you can make it :)

I left Socal only to discover EUC later on...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2020 at 3:29 PM, Marty Backe said:

For the trail rides it won't really be possible to get lost. For the suburban rides, I will be posting my live position continuously (via the "share my position" feature of the Telegram app).

Finally, the route for each day will be provided to everyone. So if stragglers happen to fall out of sight, they should be able to find us. Having upwards of 60-riders will make it impossible for us to stop and wait for people

For ~20 people it's never been an issue. I've never done 60 so this will be a new experience :)

Fun to watch Marty's group grow :)

• 1 month later...