One long DEAFENING endless beep from my EUC.

For those of you that don't know, my 2 month old RS19 C30 has been blinking for 2 weeks and no one, not even Gotway knows why.
Today, I got the brilliant idea to calibrate this piece of shit with the Begode.app and the result? It tried to blow my ear drums out. The beep is so loud, that I had to run out of the room and hide in the closet.

At this point, I have lost all faith in the safety of this janky wheel. I've opened it up and it's CLEAN. I've never rode in water, not even light rain. Any ideas before I throw this wheel out the window?

As many problems as you have with the new wheel (unfortunately), I think you should just get a new board. The error can hardly be anywhere else, and it seems like your board is just acting funky. I would replace it with a fresh one. Exactly because you cannot really trust your current board, as you said.

Try to get your seller to send you a new board (or replacement wheel). Worst case, buy a new board yourself (but it really is your seller's job to fix this!!). If it works, the RS is such a nice wheel, so don't give up. The fun will last way longer than your current frustration.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

My Tesla and MSX make the same noise when calibrating. I know it's odd but I assure you it's normal.

You could disconnect the headlight if you don't want to replace the board. Wear a flashlight on your wrist. 

The single continuous beep is part of the calibration process. That's normal.

If you can't cycle through the headlight modes by pressing the power button a single time while the wheel is powered on then I would return the wheel since it's only 2 months old. 

Edited by BlueCrow
  • Like 1

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

Shouldn't the (obnoxiously loud) calibration beep end at some point, though? I have it too, but not forever.

The long beep is the signal that calibration is complete at this point you have to manually turn it off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rawnei said:

The long beep is the signal that calibration is complete at this point you have to manually turn it off.

Maybe everything is good then?

10 minutes ago, BlueCrow said:

If you can't cycle through the headlight modes by pressing the power button a single time while the wheel is powered on then I would return the wheel since it's only 2 months old. 

Good point. If this doesn't work, don't trust the board. But if it works, apparently everything is as it is supposed to be.