Is an EX w/ 1200miles a smart buy??

wstuart

Yes thx, i ordered these but takes 4 weeks from China and i have No wheel Just because of this bloody connector. 

Are you from Europe and can send me one to Austria??

22 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Yes thx, i ordered these but takes 4 weeks from China and i have No wheel Just because of this bloody connector. 

Are you from Europe and can send me one to Austria??

i should have one for you, let me check, i'm in italy :)

wrote on FB too

Edited by EMA

With Special thx to EMA who sent me the Pump tool i finally was able to Test this Badboy out at my favor hilly trailhere in Austria and i must say i really really like it... This machine and its C40 motor has truely Infinite torque which you can feel especially on inclines like quite steep uphill with 40 kmh and keep pushing (did this with RST and V11 too and the EX feels somewhat stronger for sure)

Feel the weight definitly, so a little less nimble in comparison but by far not that much noticable like i thougt ..the benefit of this is its stability tho...

What i not would to do with this wheel is of course jumping nor lifting it up stairs or something quite often, but thats anyways not relevant for my riding

And the big pads helps too of course

IMG_20220526_180654~3.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, UtahRider said:

Nice! You have to get the seat tho. It’s one of the best EUCs for seated riding.

Yeah already have it but not tested yet, will do

2 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Guys, can someone tell whats the absolute 0% Voltage of the First Batch EX with Green Board? Is it 79,2V or is it 76V? 

79v for green board

• Thanks 1

A guy in our local group has an EX and he is super happy with it.

He previously owned an MSP HT (which has the best power to weight ratio of all wheels imo) and he feels that the EX is even better. (the unlimited power feel)

People that have tried it are very impressed as well.

I will say one thing though: You have to be handy with your hands. He has already done some work on the suspension to improve / fix it.

If I had this wheel with my terrible hardware skills, I would risk to be left with a subpar suspension.

Also some parts are not produced by Begode anymore, so you cannot get replacements easily.

It's a special wheel (the only one with c40 motor) if you get it running. :)

Edited by Freestyler

9 hours ago, Freestyler said:

He previously owned an MSP HT (which has the best power to weight ratio of all wheels imo) and he feels that the EX is even better. (the unlimited power feel)

Exactly