RS19 3 beeps under 15 MPH

Yeah I have an RS and that's the 1st alarm the 2nd one is a bit faster. The speed they go off at is really close together pretty point dumb that you can't customize them so you'll just have to turn them off or ignore them.

Sounds like gotway speed alarms 1 and 2, they beep at like 15 and 30mph. Don't need them so turn them off. Use the standard 80% beep (can't turn off, around 45mph on a full charge) and any custom beeps you want. Switch to EUC world or darknessbot as well, begode app is shit

Edited by TantasStarke

On 3/29/2022 at 12:02 AM, Vam Monaco said:

I thought I had the settings fine tuned in the Begode app, but today it just started spazzing out doing this: 

low voltage alarm

I figured it out.

My battery was low and I was looking at the icon in the center of the Begode app that said "STRONG" thing that was a battery indicator. Of course, it's not.

Am I correct to believe that this setting correlates to the torque or some other shit?

3 hours ago, Vam Monaco said:

I figured it out.

My battery was low

To be fair, that is what @EMA told you a few days back... ;)

STRONG refers to the ride mode. The 3 modes dictate how much the wheel will lean front/back before it starts moving. Most ride medium, but feel free to experiment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1