I want a V11F more than a V13.. Anyone else?

Tryptych

I don’t have a V11, but I love this idea. I really want InMotion and KingSong to develop the products they released these last few years, not just develop new ones. 

InMotion has a legacy of this with the VxF models. We should encourage them with both V11 and V12 lines which seem like amazing fits in their respective segments. 

Personally I want to see a “worked-over” S18. KingSong also used to make update models with the 16- and 18-series but suddenly everything is different. 16X seems totally unrelated to 16S. That’s good when it gives us something as revolutionary as S18 but they need to develop the products too. 

Don’t mean to derail your topic. But this is right where my mind has been recently. 

I thing the same. A real challenge could be F version. The 11 and 12 could have success with more battery, more engin performance, IP68 quality, without new kilograms.

I cant see a V11F coming anytime soon as long as there isnt a significant jump in battery technology. There is no room on the V11 to pack in more cells. I'd prefer for the normal V11 to be able to (safely, factory OKed) charge at 7,5 Amperes instead of a heavier, much more expensive battery.

• Like 1

Absolutely this - a more refined & reliable V11, even without a bigger battery, would be what I might buy.
At this point, my next purchase will likely be a e-scooter, as I haven't seen much progress in EUC manufacturing where it really matters (ride safety & reliability) and I feel more and more uneasy riding something that could randomly slam me into the pavement..

The V13 version with suspension might very well be an V11F in essence. They can't just extend the V11 directly because it isn't really designed for more batteries.

Or was the V13 confirmed to be bigger than the usual 18...20 inch tire size? I forgot if anything is known about the V13:whistling:

On 3/20/2022 at 11:36 AM, agranner said:

Personally I want to see a “worked-over” S18.

What would be the difference between an S20 and a "worked-over" S18?

For myself, I completely loose interest when an EUC gets too big and too heavy. At that point it’s just not a convenient mode of transport, you’d be better off with a motor cycle. I like the idea of getting a V12…when the problems are resolved…but it is already getting to be too heavy. And I honestly think that lighter weight batteries are years and years away..

57 minutes ago, Nostris said:

And I honestly think that lighter weight batteries are years and years away..

At this point, it's not the batteries that are so crazy heavy. For any given wheel, only about 25% of weight is the battery! The motor and rest is so heavy!

I was going to expand on this here, but it got long and it is offtopic, so you can find more here:

6 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

What would be the difference between an S20 and a "worked-over" S18?

The more I think about, the more certain my next wheel is S18. I don’t want to pay $3k. I don’t want a wheel that weighs more than 60lbs or is too big to carry on transit (comfortably, I know some people don’t mind taking big eucs on transit. No judgment). I think for the weight and size, S18’s torque should be adequate and range/lower voltage performance is fine for my use as well.

It seems like the problems of quality assembly have already been fixed (by EUC manufacturers standards anyway). And the suspension design has, I think, proven itself. Evidenced by the copies including S20.

So, yeah maybe they don’t even need to redo it for me. I wouldn’t say no to more battery capacity, and weight capacity. And if they can make the motor lighter, maybe by raising voltage, that would be awesome.