DarknessBot trouble with V11

Hello everyone I am brand new to EUC's and I am learning on my V11.  I have an iPhone and the V11 seems to have no issues and is working well with the InMotion app.  I wanted to use the DarknessBot app because it also works with my apple watch.  My V11 will connect to the Darknessbot app, but the temperature is stuck at 174.2°F and never moves on the app (it also does the same if I change it to Celsius 79°C), also the battery percentage shows 0% when fully charged.  Lastly I noticed when adjusting the ride mode from the default 100 fully soft to anything else it says the new setting was saved but whenever I go back to check the setting is back at 100 fully soft.  I have made sure my V11 is up to date with the most current firmware, and I have tried uninstalling the Darknessbot app from my phone and reinstalling it multiple times with the same result.  Lastly I did purchase the premium upgrade for DarknessBot app, don't know if that matters.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Like 1

Welcome!

16 hours ago, Jeffro441 said:

I have an iPhone and the V11 seems to have no issues and is working well with the InMotion app.

I can't remember of such problems beeing reported here? But i have neither an iphone nor a V11...

Maybe some other members have someore experience - maybe your iphone, ios and darknessbot version could help?

16 hours ago, Jeffro441 said:

DarknessBot

The developer @Ilya Shkolnik is from moscow and darknesbot could be one of his lower priorities by now..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am still not having any luck getting this issue resolved.  Someone suggested unpairing (removing device) my V11 from the DarknessBot app and the trying to pair it again.  I cannot figure out how to remove my device (V11) from the app.  The app does not have a remove device option that I can find.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Jeff

• Like 1

We are very appreciative, if you guys can send us tech logs - in DarknessBot: Settings/About/Contact support - and wrote in topics “V11 problems”. 
and please, wrote what else problems have you met. 
We receive one message from V11 owner, but we need more info to compare. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 8:31 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

We are very appreciative, if you guys can send us tech logs - in DarknessBot: Settings/About/Contact support - and wrote in topics “V11 problems”. 
and please, wrote what else problems have you met. 
We receive one message from V11 owner, but we need more info to compare. 

Done!