Can't give my money away! WTB KS18A :(

adhermes

It is extremely difficult to buy a king song in the USA I purchased one mid December last year and still waiting for the delivery to take place, and another forum member is in the same situation as myself, so we are not just talking about an standard long wait, but an extremely painful long wait. However it seems to be the unicycle with best specs both in motor power 1100watts, and battery capacity 1360wh, so for a heavy person the choices are very few

6 minutes ago, checho said:

It is extremely difficult to buy a king song in the USA I purchased one mid December last year and still waiting for the delivery to take place, and another forum member is in the same situation as myself, so we are not just talking about an standard long wait, but an extremely painful long wait. However it seems to be the unicycle with best specs both in motor power 1100watts, and battery capacity 1360wh, so for a heavy person the choices are very few

Well the reason you are waiting so kong was the problem at the customs - a lot of people were waiting for large and small wheels alike. It appears that right now things are getting better and the wheels are getting released, so i am hoping that from now on the wait will be shorter, but noone knows for sure. Waiting for a wheel is sure a super painful process. You just need the wait to be over, I can only compare it with when the dentist is drilling your teeth.

yes i agree about the specs, if you are ok with the size and weight of it, go for it. I might fo for one also. 

Otherwise a smaller powerful kingsong may be ok also. 

1 minute ago, Pilotguy said:

My 2 cents ......

I ordered my KS 18 11/20/15 ....... I just got it 4 days ago ! Works great ! Put 15 miles on it already . Have faith .

Yes this is very consistent with the waiting times other people have experienced recently

Hi, I'm that 'other' member who ordered around the same time as Checho, mid-December of 2015.  Still waiting. I even have a tracking number that is not yet active.  This is my first eu. As they say, the waiting is the hardest part.

H

I thought it was worth mentioning that Milbay (Australia) has KS-18s and can ship to the US. I don't have first-hand experience to confirm, but I'm told it's relatively fast (compared to what seems typical for other distributors right now). You'll pay more than you would from a US distributor though, so I guess you just need to decide which is worth more to you: your money or your time.

Archived