Inmotion V8F with sleeve Long Beach, CA As of 6/28/22 still available

chroma

Inmotion V8F was used very little, 156km or 97miles. Was not a first wheel so there aren't any serious scratches on it. Still has the plastic wrappings from the manufacturer. Bought from ewheels. I only used the wheel to go to post office and supermarket. Has normal signs of wear. Asking $840. Comes with Inmotion sleeve and charger. Pick up only. (but if you are willing to pay for shipping let me know )

Method of payment: Paypal bank transfers only ( I do not want to pay 3.5% for credit card payments). BUT IF YOU WANT TO PAY USING REGULAR PAYPAL ADD $30 to the price (this is the 3.5% paypal charges ME for the transaction). I am not a store so I cannot absorb additional transaction fees. In order to protect myself against being paid with counterfeit currency, I am NOT accepting cash payments. Dm if you have any questions. Meeting exchange place will be at the local police station (will send you information).

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.38.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.39.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.40.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.42.15 PM.png

Screenshot_20220224-155709_InMotion.jpg

Edited by chroma

• chroma changed the title to Inmotion V8F Long Beach, CA

Well, this is fortuitous. I'm in Long Beach and want to get started with EUCs. The V8F is frequently recommended as a good learner/starter wheel, but the new price tag is a bit much for someone just getting started. Your used price is much more palatable. Unfortunately, I still have to convince my wife to let me buy a wheel. I'm in my mid-40s, and she thinks I'm going to break my neck!

Are you aware of any EUC riding groups or meetups in the LB area?

• Like 3

Hi, you won't brake your neck using a EUC, I think you have more chances of that happening on motorcycle. I do not go on any group rides, but this forum has a section where people can post group ride events. LAES8 sometimes organizes group rides in Long  Beach, you should check them out on facebook. If you would like to buy the wheel, it is still available, it is a good wheel for beginners, 16 inches is a good size.

Edited by chroma

• chroma changed the title to Inmotion V8F with sleeve Long Beach, CA
12 hours ago, Chriull said:

Fyi:

and

Shipping batteries is a different process due to their capacity so regular UPS or fedex will not ship them, You need to ship under hazardous goods. I did see the ewheels offer but I also saw there were some people who had issues with it. I have shipped wheels before.

Edited by chroma

• chroma changed the title to Inmotion V8F with sleeve Long Beach, CA As of 6/28/22 still available