Would you be interested in a Helite Airbag Vest specifically for EUC riders?.

I wonder if any of the wheel manufacturers would be interested in collaborating with Helite, or something like that, to use a sensor/tether connected to the wheel board itself.

I don't think it is realistic with current technology to have an airbag that anticipates a collision with a vehicle, but at least for me the main other situation I want an airbag for is if my wheel ever cuts out while I am off roading, or traveling at high speed, which maybe an AI board could detect, but what would be so much more certain is the board of the wheel itself.

Imagine of one of these high end wheels like the V14 incorporated a feature like that, where if the wheel detects a cut out, a tip or fall, or if it gets a certain distance from the vest while traveling at high speed, (30-40 mph+) it signals the airbag to inflate. It still wouldn't be perfect, but it could seriously reduce compression injuries such as broken clavicles and ribs.