SOLD! In Los Angeles, but shipping nationwide: Two (2) King Song 16S EUCs, just $1449 for both of them! That's only $150 more than a single new one!

3euc

SOLD!

I have a pair of King Song 16S electric unicycles (EUCs) for sale. One charger between the two of them. They come with the stand that is pictured.

A new 16S is $1299. I am offering this pair for only $150 more, just $1449 for both, which is practically two for the price of one!

The 16S pictured on the stand with the pedal up has about 400 miles on it, in excellent working condition, exterior in very good condition, with a warranty valid until April 9, 2022. It was purchased from eWheels, so there is post-warranty support available, should it be needed--nothing is necessary now.

The 16S pictured with the pedal down has about 7850 miles on it, so it has visible signs of use and wear. It too was purchased from eWheels, but is out of warranty, although post-warranty support is available--I can assist with that. When it was last working normally about a week ago, the battery was still holding a charge fine. I made the mistake of plugging in a charger (just for a second!) that was supposed to be compatible (a new one I had recently bought off of eBay), but apparently it was not compatible! The power still goes on and off, but it won't go into the balance mode. I can still connect to it through the King Song app. It's perfect for the do-it-yourself person who wants to figure it out. Seems to be stuck in the charging mode and will not drop out of the charging mode, with all the LEDs lighting up green and the top pair flashing, even when it's not plugged in. The app says it's charging, even though it's not. There are bits of tape stuck on the exterior, which I have not bothered to remove completely. A small ankle pad is missing on either side, which I think happened when the tire was replaced--the tire is newer and slightly less thick than the original tire, but it's inconsequential to its operation, except that it makes it a little more nimble. You can always change the tire, but it's unnecessary.

I was previously offering to sell them separately, but it really makes the most sense for them to be sold as a pair, since there is only one charger between them. I also raised my prior offer from $1299 to $1449, because I was hoping for a quick, local sale, but that didn't happen, so now I am opening up the sale to nationwide shipping.

Shipping is offered in the U.S. (not Hawaii or Alaska), if you cover any shipping expenses. Since both of these were originally purchased from eWheels, discounted shipping is available. I can assist you with shipping arrangements.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, I can give you a free training session to get you started learning. Delivery is also available in the Los Angeles area.

Top speed: 21.8 MPH
Range: 35 miles
Weight: 37.9 pounds
Tire size: 16 inch x 2.125 inch (on the better one, slightly smaller on the older one)
Battery: 840Wh
Volts: 67
Watts: 1200
Capacity: 250 pounds

My contact information is in my signature right below. You are welcome to call or text me with any questions.

20220203_092643-w.jpg

20220119_203848-w.jpg

Edited by 3euc
  • Like 1

• 3euc changed the title to Los Angeles, but shipping to 48 (not HI or AK): Two (2) King Song 16S EUCs, just $1449 for both, which is only $150 more than a single new one!

I am no longer offering them separately, since there is only one charger between the two of them they really ought to be sold together.

Also new, I can ship them nationwide (not Hawaii or Alaska) at your expense, which will be discounted, not at standard rates.

For the 16S that needs repair, I can help you get a repair order going with eWheels. I can even ship it directly to eWheels upon you purchasing it, to save one leg of travel.

• 3euc changed the title to SOLD! In Los Angeles, but shipping nationwide: Two (2) King Song 16S EUCs, just $1449 for both of them! That's only $150 more than a single new one!