(SOLD) Loaded Inmotion V11 $1950 (U.S. Shipping or Pickup Only, Minneapolis, MN)

Hello everyone! I'm selling my Inmotion V11 in great condition with LOTS of awesome accessories. This is a 2021 4th batch model with 573 miles on it. It runs perfectly and has no structural or mechanical damage, just some scrapes and scratches from regular use. It's running the latest firmware and has been cleaned and maintained thoroughly.

Not sure how to add pictures so I'll provide them upon request. Below I've listed the accessories included with the wheel. Each accessory is removable and in great condition.

-2.85 inch TICWRIS Digital Display (Touchscreen mounted right above battery indicator, provides a large, bright display for helpful info including speedometer/range/music/gps right on the wheel!)

-Official Inmotion Spiked Pedals (also including stock set)

-Official Inmotion Power Pads (one full set)

-Digital Display mount/front-upper protective bumper

-Rear-upper hardshell protective bumper

-Lower protective hardshell bumpers (4 total)

-Custom-molded "flight fins" (for grip and stability, adjustable)

-Custom-molded air valve extension holder

-Kickstand extender (allows for the kickstand to be left in the "down" position at all times for quick park/go)

-Inmotion 2.5a charger

Lastly, here's a few specs. You can find the full spec sheet on the Inmotion website.

Top Speed: 34 mph

Max Range: 60 miles

2200w motor

1500wh battery

Air Suspension

Bright headlight/taillight/brakelight/day-time running light

Dual charging capable

I'm hoping to sell before I move so I've dropped the price to $1950 for this wheel, shipping, and all accessories (all of which would total over $2700 if purchased new). Please leave any questions or offers here or in a personal message, thank you!

Edited by Lullabycasual
  • Like 1

Hi thanks for the interest. I'm only selling to lighten the load for a big move to a new home in April. I'm planning on riding a friend's spare wheel while I settle in this summer and purchasing something new at the end of the season.

I purchased this wheel from EUCO last spring and can provide proof of purchase in a personal message. I also have the original box and can provide a picture of that as well. Anything else just ask, cheers!

• Like 2

• Lullabycasual changed the title to (SALE) Loaded Inmotion V11 $1950 (U.S. Shipping or Pickup Only, Minneapolis, MN)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Lullabycasual changed the title to (SOLD) Loaded Inmotion V11 $1950 (U.S. Shipping or Pickup Only, Minneapolis, MN)