(SOLD) - UK - Gotway/Begode Monster PRO 3600wh 3500w 100v 490mi - 1900£ (with Michelin Tire and Sai Pads)

SOLD

(Sale) - UK - Gotway/Begode Monster PRO 3600wh 3500w 490mi - 1900£ (with Michelin Tire and Sai Pads)

Originally Bought from eRides.co.uk the 25th May 2021 (I'm 2nd owner). 

Michelin tire proffesionaly fitted by PET Personal Electric Transport shop in London. 

Mileage: about 490 miles (almost new). 

Missing lift cutoff button, covered with tape (not needed to be honest, very easy to push up stairs thanks to 24in tire, I did it lots of times at tube stations). 

Other than that all perfect. 

Tape on speakers was just in case to stop dirt from coming in, nothing wrong with them. 

Comes with original charger, original tire with only about 50mi in it and original box. 

Michelin tire installed, rides much better, more stable now, perfect for high speeds. 

Sai pads included with heavy duty velcro installed. 

Reason for sale: I moved to Portugal and shipping it would be expensive with duty/vat. Due to that I also ordered an EX2S. 

@ED209 is keeping it safe for me and can confirm all is good with it and arrange viewing/collection/shipping as needed. 

Can see it in London.

Shipping within Mainland UK also an option. 

Invoxia tracker with +250days subscription left optional for 50£ extra, currently on the wheel with velcro (need to remove top screws on side panel every 2 months to recharge it, no need to remove pedal). 

WJ4P1UI.jpg

mTKYPA1.jpeg

IUWdV87.jpg

Edited by Jean eRide.ie Community
Price change 2000 to 1900gbp
  • Like 1

• Jean eRide.ie Community changed the title to (Sale) - UK - Gotway/Begode Monster PRO 3600wh 3500w 100v 490mi - 2000£ (with Michelin Tire and Sai Pads)

I've bought chargers, pedals, wheels and spare parts from and through Jean many times and can corroborate how trustworthy and honest he is as a seller. For anyone currently looking for an MonPro you can't go wrong with this one.

• Thanks 1

• Jean eRide.ie Community changed the title to (Sale) - UK - Gotway/Begode Monster PRO 3600wh 3500w 100v 490mi - 1900£ (with Michelin Tire and Sai Pads)
4 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Hi, best of luck with the sale. Can you tell me what size and the name of the Michelin tire you bought please? Considering swapping tire on my mpro 

Thanks.

The listing tittle was: "YAMAHA YBR 125 Michelin Pilot Street REAR TYER 90/90 18" 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-YBR-125-Michelin-Pilot-Street-REAR-TYER-90-90-18-/153914072168?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

• Like 1

• Jean eRide.ie Community changed the title to (SOLD) - UK - Gotway/Begode Monster PRO 3600wh 3500w 100v 490mi - 1900£ (with Michelin Tire and Sai Pads)