[SOLD] Ninebot One C+ in Dallas, TX 75204 for $100 OBO

cmonnom

I'm leaving Dallas (and the USA) for several months (possibly years) so I can't really take my unicycle with me and I don't really want to leave it for months/years without maintenance. 

It's pretty entry level but it's a great last mile EUC or ride along the Trinity river.

I got it in October 2017 on Newegg and it has 3152 miles so it has been around the block a bit (scratched up some). I've added a Ninebot telescopic handle and stand.

If you're interested I can give you a guitar stand that I use to keep the ninebot standing without the wheel touching the floor.

I also have 2 original chargers, an extension to inflate the tire, and some spare parts for the valve core (I replaced it recently).

$100 OBO (cash or Venmo) .

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/carz3Ze

• Like 1

Hi, can you tell me if you are willing to ship it? I have been eyeballing EUCs for a few weeks. Never seen one in person, but I am convinced that our house needs one. My husband was looking at onewheels, but I think an euc is better for us. Sounds like what we need to get started. I was going to reply to your other reply you left in the other thread. But happy to see you made your own post. 

I can PM my zip for shipping estimate. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

I've sold a bunch of stuff on Craigslist over the years but always in person. Even then it can be pretty sketchy. Lots of people want to buy and bail, or want to drop the price by 80%, etc. In person at least there's a money exchange right away. I'm not sure how we would do it online. I would have to get the money first (including shipping) so then the risk would be on you.

I'm willing to ship but it's going to cost more than half (if not as much as) the ninebot itself.

Does anybody have any advice on the procedure? I looked as UPS and for 30lbs, it's between $60 and $130 for shipping.

6 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Somewhere on the forum there was a trick to get a reasonable shipping price for heavy goods from UPS. I’m too lazy to try to find it using my phone tho…

Looks like they are both stickied at the top of the forum. Good reading, helpful.

• Like 1

• cmonnom changed the title to [SOLD] Ninebot One C+ in Dallas, TX 75204 for $100 OBO