Brand New EUC's for sale!! I love these things and will provide after sales service should you need it. $325 shipped

myfunwheel

I sell these locally, takes about 30min to ride........... about a week to really get comfortable.....then fun, fun, fun. Works just like a segway, lean forward a little, move forward a little,

lean forward a lot, move forward alot. Lean back slightly to slow down and you got it.

I accept all major credit cards.....this is a real business for me so don't low ball, But make me an offer if reasonable we'll have a deal.

I'm selling these locally also so inventory is subject to change but I have 10 of each color as of 1/22/16

White Electric Self Balancing Unicycle Scooter

We are located In Brentwood Ca, 94513 in the USA

Features
Battery 174wh
Brand New In The Factory-Sealed Carton w/Training Wheels!
This Ad Is For A White,Black or Green Unit.
60 Volt High-Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
60-90 Minute Charging Time.
8-12 Mile Range From A Fully Charged Battery. (Varies Based On Riding Conditions)
8 M.P.H. Maximum Speed. (Varies Based On Riding Conditions)
250 Lb. Weight Capacity.
Unit Weighs Approximately 22 Lbs.
110 Volt Charger.

User Manual.

IN STOCK AND READY

Warranty Information 
This item has a 60 day replacement parts only warranty against manufacture defects.

Just text me with any questions.....1-925-493-0920

Also check out my website at www.yourcustomdrone.com

I've been building and flying drones for 4 years....., I'm am fully certified and registered with the FAA....I love this stuff!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

You use the word "locally" twice in your advert, yet nowhere do you even state the country you are in, let alone your location. Not in your advert, profile or anywhere on your website.

Don't know about anyone else, but my first rule of online buying is "don't touch with a barge pole any company that doesn't give a proper geographical trading address". 

In this forum at least EUC's with no stated battery capacity don't get a second look, however pretty the pictures!

Just trying to help;-)

Archived