What are the 'stopper' things called and where can I get some?

GoldenOne

Is there a particular name for the stopper/bumper things that I've seen on a few shermans such as the one below?

And can anyone comment on if they work as a 'stand' of sorts such that I can park the sherman using them and it won't fall over?
Veteran-Sherman-1-year-review-1024x923.p

Most of these would have been intended to be motorcycle frame sliders. Yes, people do use them as sort-of-stands but not as often as you'd think. Besides looking cool they're there to try to protect the handle part of the roll bar when the wheel goes a$$ over teakettle. I have seen some that will poke a nice hole into you if the wheel slides into you post crash.

4 hours ago, GoldenOne said:

Is there a particular name for the stopper/bumper things that I've seen on a few shermans such as the one below?

And can anyone comment on if they work as a 'stand' of sorts such that I can park the sherman using them and it won't fall over?

I got a set of 4 of these much sleeker looking 1" Mobile Phone brackets from Ali Express for my Sherman and Yes they do serve very well as a parking stand, also helping to protect the protruding front/rear lights from damage: https://tinyurl.com/1-inch-Mobile-Phone-Bracket

• Like 2