V10F/inmotion owners did I find a trick?

EUCandME

Now I’m sure at least someone has found this before and I apologise if this is a well known thing. Earlier today I was operating the lift switch and tried to turn off my front light by holding the power button. I just found out that combination actually turns on and off the side RGB lights. 

I apologise once again if this is well known but can’t find it written down anywhere and may at least help newbies as it is so convenient not needing to open the app to turn on and off the RGBs.

Edited by EUCandME
  • Like 2

The trick has been known for some time, but it is an Easter egg for sure. It is not in the official manual. I cant remember where I read it first. On here, I seem to recall.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

The trick has been known for some time, but it is an Easter egg for sure. It is not in the official manual. I cant remember where I read it first. On here, I seem to recall.

Thanks for clarifying mate! Yeah it took me by surprise 

4 hours ago, Kekafuch said:

Good reminder hehe :) 

also if u use Darkness bot, you can up the top speed which will register on the InMotion app. 

Does this actually increase the speed of the wheel? :)