First euc dui?

Kilroy

• Kilroy changed the title to First euc dui?

I didnt read any charges were filed for DUI. Just another basic crash at high speed. A person could spend MONTHS on youtube watching crashes from various activities, and not even 'scratch' the surface. Could it have simply been the wheel's fault or minor rider error? Lotsa sober people are falling down everyday too.:eff02be2d7:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

Excerpt from interview with him after he left the hospital (Google translated):

"It was really serious. I dropped the bottle and tried to protect my head with my hands, but it hit the ground and came back, and I kept scratching my arms on the asphalt. In addition to extensive gratings on the arms I'm treating, I broke my nose and I had a slight head trauma", Pedro Ribeiro told G1, already at home, after spending two days under observation in the ICU of Hospital São Camilo, in Santana, in the North Zone of the capital.
Pedro spoke with the reporter on Friday (13) still quite scared by the accident, upset by the concern he caused to the family.
“The doctor said I was very lucky. Basically, God put his hand out in front of me and said, 'It's not your time.' In fact, I've heard from friends that I died in a way and I'm different. great now to be grateful, to help in any way. If I can make a person learn from my mistake and use the equipment and the vehicle properly, it will be a victory. I want to turn this horrible episode into something good. , but I get emotional because it's still something very intense for me," Pedro told the reporter.

PS: according to the people in the car he was over 60 Km/h.

"I died in a way and I'm different"... fella is probably still recovering from the brain injury. Possibly emotionally labile, a bit impulsive, and perhaps seen by others as having a different personality... hopefully he recovers and comes back to being himself.

• Like 2