Inmotion V12 for sale, $2199, Located in Charlotte, NC

Selling my Inmotion V12 for $2199. Located in Charlotte, NC, USA. Local pickup or shipping available, I can cover the cost of shipping for anyone in the continental United States. 

Nothing is wrong with the wheel, I just enjoy riding my electric scooter more than my EUC. It only has about 40 miles on it. It has a few scrapes on the outer shell and pedals from when I was learning how to ride it, but besides that it is in great working condition. It comes with the original box, charger, and user manual. 

Purchased from eWheels in September 2021. I asked eWheels about what will happen with the warranty, and they told me that they will honor the remaining 11 months of the warranty for the new owner. 

Attaching photos below, message me for any other details. Thanks. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1GhDoT61406J1WYKLZuQI9EUjhGfpTp92

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 6:58 PM, shaneel999 said:

Selling my Inmotion V12 for $2199. Located in Charlotte, NC, USA. Local pickup or shipping available, I can cover the cost of shipping for anyone in the continental United States. 

Nothing is wrong with the wheel, I just enjoy riding my electric scooter more than my EUC. It only has about 40 miles on it. It has a few scrapes on the outer shell and pedals from when I was learning how to ride it, but besides that it is in great working condition. It comes with the original box, charger, and user manual. 

Purchased from eWheels in September 2021. I asked eWheels about what will happen with the warranty, and they told me that they will honor the remaining 11 months of the warranty for the new owner. 

Hey I'm not far from Charlotte, towards Asheville area, looking to talk about this wheel if still available. Searching for a good wheel for my first electric vehicle, maybe you can help. Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/30/2021 at 6:58 PM, shaneel999 said:

Hey I’ll come pick it up