Ive decided to start losing weight

Cloud

27 minutes ago, OneWheel said:

Become vegetarian for 1 month and you will lose at least 20lb. Caution, too much veggie creates more gases which may be bad for your health and stomouch, but short term should be ok I think.

Could be true, but according to my program, this would qualify as a diet. Diets dont work long terms, and i dont see why one should need to temporarily deprive oneself of the nutrients, ir types of food he needs or wants. I am doing pretty good on my program and will soon lose 20 lbs and more permanently. My goal is to lose 30 more lbs to the total of 40-45 lbs. i am pretty much on schedule, exept this week i lost 2 lbs less than i thought i would.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been Vegetarian my whole life.  NEVER eaten meat, except for the random small piece in something accidentally at a restaurant which I spit out immediately. Ptew!

8 hours ago, Cloud said:

My goal is to lose 30 more lbs to the total of 40-45 lbs. i am pretty much on schedule, exept this week i lost 2 lbs less than i thought i would.

Still Awesome!

2 minutes ago, manuelz said:

Hit a plateau.. Staying constant since Friday.. doesn't matter much though. I feel good, with myself and with what I eat :D 

Good :) 

when you decide to get off that plateau, let me know :) we will enroll you in the real program :) 

17 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Good :) 

when you decide to get off that plateau, let me know :) we will enroll you in the real program :) 

I don't think I do much different than you... Just eating healthier, slower and automatically less :) Although I do some alternate day thingie - one day I eat healthy but more, the other I eat healthy and less :P No crawings and no overeating anymore though.

Thats good. Yes that is always good and will help lose weight.

well i am on the naturally slim program, its not just eating healthier, its specific eating habits, it works beautifully. I am now loaing effortlessly about 3-4 lbs a week :) 

12 minutes ago, Julie Catherin Elisabeth Wolf said:

Anyone tried the metabolic cure? It's fantastic! You're not only losing weight, you'e also cleaning your body. My friend lost her tyroid malfunction and the lactose intolerance. And there is no jojo effect after the weight loss program. I'm very happy with it :)

In my humble opinion, homeopathy is utter nonsense... I'm happy if it works for you or your friend, but I'll never spend a single dollar on anything like it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Slowly or not, that's pretty awesome!

Thanks!

I am still willing to help provide info to anyone who wants to join me in my program. A small dfirrence in weight makes a big difference in health and increases the euc travel distance! 

Good job!

For those who have a hard time following diets should try to not eat anything with wheat such as bread and pasta for example. Also stay away from alcohol.

I usually eat meat and sallad twice a day plus some fruit and I'm never hungry. Nuts is also a good "snack".

Also all kinds of stomach problems disappeared and only comes back after a night out with beer, pasta and pizza.:)

1 hour ago, Viktiga said:

Good job!

For those who have a hard time following diets should try to not eat anything with wheat such as bread and pasta for example. Also stay away from alcohol.

I usually eat meat and sallad twice a day plus some fruit and I'm never hungry. Nuts is also a good "snack".

Also all kinds of stomach problems disappeared and only comes back after a night out with beer, pasta and pizza.:)

Good advice, but i still believe my program is the best in the world :) i am planning to lose another 20-25 lbs in the next 2 months. Hope i will succeed.

37 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Good advice, but i still believe my program is the best in the world :) i am planning to lose another 20-25 lbs in the next 2 months. Hope i will succeed.

Whatever works for you of course:). I like my way as I dropped 35kg and haven't gained it back since ( or a little bit last year but I'm on par now)

BUT I would advise everyone to train their body NOT for weight loss but for health reasons. I know the scale doesn't move as fast but you will feel better.

2 hours ago, Viktiga said:

Same here :)

6 hours ago, Cloud said:

Slowly but surely.   19 lbs in 6 weeks

Wow, great job!

My rate was 1kg/week and went on for several months until I reached the ideal weight...and after that over reached it a bit :o

Being 69-70kg now and according to this calculator: http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html?ctype=metric&cage=50&csex=m&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=11&cheightmeter=179&printit=0&x=48&y=13

For those who have a hard time following diets should try to not eat anything with wheat such as bread and pasta for example.

Agree, but would add my recent "discover" of a yeast free bread... quite different feeling in my stomach and helpful for good bacterias in the guts...not for candidas .

Also stay away from alcohol.

Absolutely...and from sugar. By the way, alcohol also turns out in form of sugar.

Hi there! People! Don't waste your time on different diets, dont do the stress for your brain and bodies! There is no point to count calories, especially if you have no knowledge about the metabolism! Its better to learn the basic body types first! They are following: Ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph. There metabolisms are completely different for each of them! Say,if two people with different body types keeping the same lifestyle and diet, the results must be absolutely different. Please read Paul Bragg and Herbert Shelton as much as you can! Then you will have an opportunity to get a lot of honest information about healthy eating and losing weight, which causes to get back to normal weight naturally! Another thing- don't waste your money to get any special supplements or nutrients! The bodies of humans are designed very wisely.. :)
Sorry for my bad english.

33 minutes ago, Lovely said:

Hi there! People! Don't waste your time on different diets, dont do the stress for your brain and bodies! There is no point to count calories, especially if you have no knowledge about the metabolism! Its better to learn the basic body types first! They are following: Ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph. There metabolisms are completely different for each of them! Say,if two people with different body types keeping the same lifestyle and diet, the results must be absolutely different. Please read Paul Bragg and Herbert Shelton as much as you can! Then you will have an opportunity to get a lot of honest information about healthy eating and losing weight, which causes to get back to normal weight naturally! Another thing- don't waste your money to get any special supplements or nutrients! The bodies of humans are designed very wisely.. :)
Sorry for my bad english.

My program is not a diet, its a lifestyle change teaching the right eating habits. I dont count calories or starve and there are no supplements to take.

13 hours ago, Lovely said:

There is no point to count calories

Here is the point why calories matter. Look at that picture of Nazi camp...and these people are following: Ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph.

NaziCampBig.gif

exercise is great, as for metabolism and diets well genetic's dictate these things. For body types, well a lot of myth out there and not much fact. Exercise regime with eating clean food(unprocessed) will see your body perform as it should. Losing weight through diet or exercise will only last as long as you keep dieting or exercising. Your body will always go back to the way it was(genetic make up) Seen it all in my 32 years in the human science industries and um vegetarian would mean you eat no processed foods at all. No bread, no chocolate, nothing in a packet at all. Yep all processed food has animal products in it including vitamin tablets and stuff labelled as vegetarian. hahaha well the euc is top fun and being a newbie to it having a great time. Interesting post though :)

5 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

...um vegetarian would mean you eat no processed foods at all. No bread, no chocolate, nothing in a packet at all. Yep all processed food has animal products in it including vitamin tablets and stuff labelled as vegetarian. hahaha well the euc is top fun and being a newbie to it having a great time. Interesting post though :)

I've eaten Eggs, Milk, and Cheese (Dairy), but I've almost cut all those out too just because I don't crave them.  When people ask what I eat, I let them know "Nothing with a Face" and lately, I've added "Nothing with Antennas" because things are constantly being added to the table.  As far as boxed/processed foods, I've read labels all my life, since I was a kid, to avoid as much animal products as possible.  Yes, I'm painfully aware how much they LIE on labels and the FDA just turns a blind eye (on their way to an island vacation).  With the right amount of money, you can buy the FDA.  Also, besides just the vegetarian issue with processed foods, there's the total lack of beneficial nutrients.

Growing up in my family and school, we were taught nutrition our whole lives.  I used to Love the movies we watched about nutrition in school where they would make bread in factories with processed bleached white flour, then drop these large "Vitamin" tablets into the dough and mix it up and call it Fortified Wheat Bread.

14 hours ago, DS said:

Here is the point that calories matter. Look in that picture of Nazi camp...and these people are following: Ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph.

NaziCampBig.gif

Life in a nazi camps isn't the diet, strange sarcasm.. I dont speak about an extreme situations! For instance, wild animals are not stupid. If you see zebras, penguins and other wild animals, they are all almost the same size (they don't count calories) But humans could have the big difference in weight! Bloody ''progress''! please don't take this personal.

22 hours ago, Cloud said:

My program is not a diet, its a lifestyle change teaching the right eating habits. I dont count calories or starve and there are no supplements to take.

I know! You shouldn't take it personally! Thanks for your program!

Archived