EUC World - Total accumulated stats and standalone heatmap view

Spaghetteh

Not sure if this has been suggested already, I looked around and couldn't find anything so sorry if this is a duplicate.

First of all, I've been really enjoying the EUCW app and it's features and want to thank Seba for all the work he's put into it. After using it for the last two months there's just a couple ideas I have had that I feel would improve the overall experience. So I just wanted to leave my feedback here for discussion.

I'd love to be able to see the combined stats of all my tours. Right now as far as I have found, the closest thing to this is to go to the "Top Riders" section in the web dashboard and you can see where you place along with your stats.

image.thumb.png.e740187b10d81777a92aa454ac174d41.png

However, this appears to be limited to a 365-day time window. It would be awesome if these stats were expanded upon and more accessible.

Additionally, it would be great to be able to have a view of just my heatmap. Currently I've found the only way to see it is to click into a tour and then having to deal with that tour's path overlay hiding portions of your heatmap.

image.png.1ad8f70692d634446b45593299a6d58e.png

Hope this feedback is helpful! :)

• Like 2

Thanks a lot @Hansolo! I never noticed that button since buttons in such places usually just mimic standard zoom commands you can do with touchpad gestures.

Regarding the annoying current tour overlay you can simply use a very short tour or a tour far away from where most of your rides are.

Anyway I would also like to have access to combined data across all tours. Of couse this is already possible by saving all the data files one by one and writing a script that combines all the data and uses how I see fit. But this is inconvenient and difficult for most users.

• Like 1

@Spaghetteh, I have good news for you :) Everything you asked is currently being developed and entire user section will be extended. It will include personal stats and personal heatmap view. Also, there will be option to make certain informations available to the public.

• Like 3

@Seba Sorry if this is the wrong topic or if has been addressed elsewhere. Is it possible to make tours "visible to people having link to my profile"? It would work similar to how facebook posts are "visible to friends", while the account and post (or tour) is still invisible to the general public.

I usually start a eucworld tour on every ride and immediately share the link (the share button sometimes take some time to appear after tour has been started, presumably due to the server creating a tour webpage) with my wife so she can check whether I am ok (still moving) and when to expect me to get home or elsewhere. It would be great if by default all my tours (except those specifically marked "only visible to me") would be visible to everyone having a "tour viewer link" to my profile. Of course I could just give everyone my login and password for full access instead but this is not the solution I am hoping for :).

Sorry if such an option is already implemented and I just haven't found it [I searched both the webpage options and the app, I do have a premium account]

That sounds like a good feature @Seba

On similar services with "beacon" functionality, it's often possible to send a mail automatically when a new trip is started with active beacon.
I frequently share my current ride with my partner via the link, and it has been a routine to start tour recording and wait the 2-20s until the link becomes available to share before actually going.

It might be convenient to have this sent by mail automatically to avoid the wait sometimes.

• Like 1