EUC World V12 support

lirva

Nice, thank you Seba. Is it possible to see the new release notes? I could only find the older one via google, not the newest version on euc.world with some sort of link.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, Seba said:

EUC World 2.8 has been released and is available in Google Play. It includes almost complete Inmotion V12 support.

Thank you Seba, great job as usual! However, the new V12 firmware requires a little modification of the app. After installing a firmware upgrade (1.4.24 => 1.4.31) something has changed, and EUC World incorrectly displayed the percentage of the battery, it shows random numbers, increasing and decreasing from time to time. The pedal sensitivity value is displayed incorrectly too, shows 100% instead of actual 57%. There are also no "Split Ride Modes" in the options. At the same time, the native InMotion app on the new firmware now shows the correct value instead of constantly displaying 1% battery.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2021 at 8:01 PM, Sergey Sh. said:

Thank you Seba, great job as usual! However, the new V12 firmware requires a little modification of the app. After installing a firmware upgrade (1.4.24 => 1.4.31) something has changed, and EUC World incorrectly displayed the percentage of the battery, it shows random numbers, increasing and decreasing from time to time. The pedal sensitivity value is displayed incorrectly too, shows 100% instead of actual 57%. There are also no "Split Ride Modes" in the options. At the same time, the native InMotion app on the new firmware now shows the correct value instead of constantly displaying 1% battery.

I noticed that Inmotion app displayed incorrect battery level for a firmware version I've tested and used to create V12 support. I will try to include compatibility for 1.4.31 firmware ASAP. Also, I'll try to add "Split Ride Modes" in next EUC World update. I just need to get V12 again for few days, as it's a demo wheel.

• Like 3